Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your email and password combination does not match a Spotify account

Your email and password combination does not match a Spotify account

1. Just logged into the Spotify android app today. It came up with an error saying 'Your email and password combination does not match a Spotify account'
  2. Tried logging in to the website, it worked
109 Replies

I dont know, i just as mad as you. Hopefully soon

Me too

was it verified as a server issue?

Just checked seems to be on Android, Firestick and Google Chromebox. IOS and desktop/Mac apps seem fine

Same here. At first it just kept logging me out of Spotify so i reinstalled it after clearing the data and now straight up won't let me log into the app but the website is just fine.

Same wth is wrong with this thing FFS fix it ASAP -_-

Same exact problem for me on android when I try logging on the app with my email and my device username. Just happened today. Seems to work fine on other devices and browser though. Why should this happen when I'm paying lol

Hey there, how did you check that?

It's working for some of my friends tho. Dafuk is up with yu Spotify. Get well soon

Even I am facing the same problem, yesterday everything was fine. It was today in the afternoon hours that the problem surfaced. Please fix it as soon a possible.

Same here..even reinstalled the app cleared data .. installed previous versions but nothing is working out

i just got it too. app started i hit play, song played for 3 seconds and some shady login screen came up. id say go on pc and change password to be safe

I have the exact same issue. This is so annoying .

Same here. I already reset my password a few times, and it still doesn't work. (I can log onto the website just fine.) I also tried re-installing the app, doesn't help.

Same here. Any solutions? 

This is a Spotify issue, changing your password and reinstalling the app won't change anything. My Android phone started working again about an hour ago but Firestick and Chromebox still broken.

Are y'all running the modded APK? If so, that's the issue. Check your email, chances are you got one from spotSpo a few days back stating "abnormal activity" in your app. They are putting down all modded apps and if you continue to use it, you'll be banned from the sevices.

Not running a modded app

app downloaded from playstore

Then I don't know. Afaik that's what everyone is facing..

Suggested posts