Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your email and password combination does not match a Spotify account

Your email and password combination does not match a Spotify account

1. Just logged into the Spotify android app today. It came up with an error saying 'Your email and password combination does not match a Spotify account'
  2. Tried logging in to the website, it worked
109 Replies

Nah, I use the original one.

I have the same problem. Is there anything I can do?

Ok so i found a workaround. The problem seems to be arising for accounts which have been used on modded APK's. What worked for me was creating a new account. You can create a new account and search your previous account. So you won't lose your playlists this way.

Same here, it's pissing me off

Not for me...I just tried and it said unable to connect to sign up servers or something like that...or could that be the interference because of the apk use as well?

SAME 

that cannot be. I have premium Spotify for about 5 years.

As I said, I have a verified Premium account with Spotify family plan. My desktop client still playing (at this very moment). Only my mobile device is affected.

Update: Just managed to login with android device. 

doesnt make sense if my account was blocked why would i be able to use it on the desktop app.

Nope, not correct

Hi there,

Have you ensured that Spotify is running the latest version on your phone/tablet. Let me know if anything changes.

Thanks,

Thomas

This issue has nothing to do with illegal accounts or modded apps. This is Spotify trying to deflect THEIR issue and blame users

yes you right. i just give a try to create a new account but i can't create a account. Definetly their issue. 

Unistall and re-install the app worked for me.

I hope this works for the rest of you.

Good Luck!

Not working for me

Same I cant sign into the app but I can sign in to thier website 

IM HIP

How did you login???

It's not working with modded apk...

Suggested posts