Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your email and password combination does not match a Spotify account

Your email and password combination does not match a Spotify account

1. Just logged into the Spotify android app today. It came up with an error saying 'Your email and password combination does not match a Spotify account'
  2. Tried logging in to the website, it worked
109 Replies

I loged into the app by inputing my username and password and than trued
putting my email and password but didnt work

I can only use a modded apk because Spotify isn't available here in Sri Lanka tf do I do? It's still working on my pc btw

Dont make me want to switch to Apple music 

Download the latest beta 8.44.444.64 from unofficial sites and login with VPN. It worked for me. I'm from India, Spotify isn't available here yet officially

can you share a link?

Same here bruv

Anyone got working their Spotify app? Account login?

Is your account premium? And from which location you were accessing your account? 

From New York

Same here made me change my password but nothing happened.

The main use of spotify is on Android it need to be fixed 

Like how Fing soon been 2 days I need music

Lol the original app isn't working for me, but a modded version seems to work fine. Oh the irony Spotify! Although it wont login on my WiFi. I had to login from mobile data, rest it works fine

I really hope people haven't been downloading the modded apps that have appeared on these threads. You have no idea what these are or the information they are harvesting.

hh

made me change my password 2 times.then i came here and came to know it's the server problem.hope they fix it soon.

Same. fix this issue.

Suffering with the same problem, please solve

same problem annoying *bleeps* ;_;

Today is Wednesday. 

So what is happening from what I experienced, Spotify has banned all users using mod apks or apks from other sources, I'm from India so I used Spotify from different sources as spotify isn't available here, 

So I tried VPN and downloading the APK from all sort of resources, but got the same error everytime, but what worked for me was, I downloaded the spotify from playstore, the latest build 8.4.44 and it worked fine, I'm not a premium user, and I guess there's no work around except this, Spotify is not letting us use their services from any other way, I tried this, it worked, 

Suggested posts