Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your email and password combination does not match a Spotify account

Your email and password combination does not match a Spotify account

1. Just logged into the Spotify android app today. It came up with an error saying 'Your email and password combination does not match a Spotify account'
  2. Tried logging in to the website, it worked
109 Replies

I'm just here to say whatever the issue is whenever we can all get our accounts back online, or when Spotify themselves congregate and actually become a reliable site. They'll see that we've been dealing with this situation long enough. I've called their customer service and the man didn't know what I was going through. He just told me to turn my phone on and off..    ._.   then uninstall it but surely it's a lot more to it than a simple switch on and switch off ever since that update its driven me up the wall because I'm sure I'm not the only one who had 'prize possession' Songs that truly meant something to them and you really can't find it anywhere else.

downloading the latest version of spotify and vpn solves the problem

Okay Thanyou

Yeah me too having this problem. It's frustrating, works well on my PC but says this error while logging into the app. Please fix this.

Same here 

Same here, tried to logging but shows up your email and password combination does not match

No one here has a **bleep** solution

Spotify are stopping the modded apk accounts, download normal spotify

It seems alright on my desktop, but I don't know what is wrong with the Android version of Spotify 😕

Same here. I run Android nougat on my S6, I have been able to log in on web and my laptop. I tried reinstalling and even changed my password. Please fix this issue. 

Yo seriously wth is this!!!

Hey Guys! I have got a solution for this problem. To login to spotify app you will need to make a new account through the app itself. If you're living in the country where spotify is not available make sure to enable vpn. This way you will be able to login to spotify but its sad not through the old account.

I did download it but it still doesnt work

I have the same problem

They most have some kind of problem which they probably working on that.

Same problem bro. Now I regret spending my money in this stupid application. Illegal music all the way

Thats the only solution left

same here. i tried on ios and browser and it worked fine

I've changed my password 3 times thinking it was going to help. But I get the same message over again. Wth !!!

Deleting my own comment because it was meant for one user, not the whole thread.

Did you able to fix the problem?

Suggested posts