Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

account login crisis?

account login crisis?

Alright so. Recently I’ve tried to sign into spotify on another device. It was then that i noticed my email has been misspelled this entire time, and that i’ve only used my username to sign in all this time. My password is also incorrect, which is very very peculiar as I have been able to sign in for a long time. So i took the wrong gmail handle, and I had spotify send the email reset to it. i didn’t recieve anything. so all in all, I can’t log in/change the account email because my password is wrong, and I can’t reset it as the gmail isn’t revieving the reset email. 

help. crisis. 

2 Replies

Hmmmm... Well you might try using a Facebook or Apple account to login. If you don't have one, I'd suggest contacting Customer Support unless I'm being dumb.

Hey there @Starflight11!

As @CosmoAdamari_YT mentioned, in this case as it sounds like the email is incorrect it's most likely bouncing back to Spotify. In this case I would reach out to Spotify which you can do through this link without logging in as you don't have access to your account. Before using this form please ensure you've signed out of Spotify on your browser and also the Community for best practice. This link will take you to a Contact Form which will either route you to a Live Chat agent if there is availability otherwise an agent will be in-touch through an email of your choice which in this case would be the correct variation.

Alternatively, you can reach the team through @SpotifyCares in a DM on Twitter and they'll see how they can help. 

Keep Safe,

Suggested posts