Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't remove a previous family member https://www.spotify.com/us/family/not-found/

I am trying to remove a family member from my account and I keep getting the error message 404 saying the family/not-found. That person continues to show up on my family plan. Anyone have a suggestion or answer?

• I am trying to remove a family member from my account and I keep getting the error message 404 saying the family/not-found.  That person continues to show up on my family plan.  Anyone have...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Odeme yaptim ama hala premium degilim

0.99 TLye 3 ay premium kampanyasi icin iki kez odeme yaptim ama uyeligim hala aktif olmadi

• 0.99 TLye 3 ay premium kampanyasi icin iki kez odeme yaptim ama uyeligim hala aktif olmadi
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

LET ME DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Don't like having apotify account anymore, I haven't receive the email to cancel thay will cancel my account.

• Visitor
  • Don't like having apotify account anymore, I haven't receive the email to cancel thay will cancel my account.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All of my playlists are gone!

I went into my spotify and noticed all of my playlists are gone and I never deleted them. Is there any way to retrive them back? Please help

• Casual Listener
  • I went into my spotify and noticed all of my playlists are gone and I never deleted them. Is there any way to retrive them back? Please help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account member with non working email address

My wife just replaced her iphone. The new phone is requiring her to reenter her login information for spotify. She was a member on my family plan. The email address that we used at the time to create the additional account is no longer available. Is ...

• My wife just replaced her iphone.  The new phone is requiring her to reenter her login information for spotify.  She was a member on my family plan.  The email address that we used at ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Won’t let me close account

I have monthly Premium subscription with Spotify and have checked how to Close this. Despite the instructions saying to click on the subscription icon on my account to cancel it, nothing happens when I click on it. So I essentially can’t cancel my su...

• I have monthly Premium subscription with Spotify and have checked how to Close this. Despite the instructions saying to click on the subscription icon on my account to cancel it, nothing happens when...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Student + Hulu account stuck in pending

Hello,I would LOVE to watch Family Matters on Hulu this evening, like I have been for the last few weeks, but I can no longer sign in. My Hulu account is not recognized and I was acutally charged $9.99 last month instead of $4.99 for Student + Hulu. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I would LOVE to watch Family Matters on Hulu this evening, like I have been for the last few weeks, but I can no longer sign in. My Hulu account is not recognized and I was acutally charged $...
  • whitleykeifer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't link my FB account to Spotify account.

I'm unable to link my fb account: https://www.facebook.com/henri.marek.guran To my Spotify account (emgi2) (skemgi2@gmail.com) The error is on image and there is problem, the FB account was never linked to any Spotify account...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm unable to link my fb account:  https://www.facebook.com/henri.marek.guran   To my Spotify account (emgi2) (skemgi2@gmail.com)   The error is on image and there is problem, the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I deleted facebook but it is still attached to my account.

When facebook is attached i can only make the email changes etc. in facebook. So now i cant change my email because i deleted my facebook. help please, thank you.

• When facebook is attached i can only make the email changes etc. in facebook. So now i cant change my email because i deleted my facebook. help please, thank you.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked???

I've got 2FA auth logging in through Facebook and I've signed out of all devices, but somehow still see in the recently played section, music I've never heard of.What's going on??

• I've got 2FA auth logging in through Facebook and I've signed out of all devices, but somehow still see in the recently played section, music I've never heard of. What's going on??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

could not join family plan

Hi, I have a small matter which i could not join the family plan. We have the same address but unfortunately,I still could be in that family plan. What should I do ?

• Hi, I have a small matter which i could not join the family plan. We have the same address but unfortunately,I still could be in that family plan. What should I do ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Email was Disabled so never got my year in review document

I look forward to reading this document every year and just want to know how I could get it resent to my new email. The e-mail I was originally sent is basically lost forever and I can't get it.

• I look forward to reading this document every year and just want to know how I could get it resent to my new email. The e-mail I was originally sent is basically lost forever and I can't get it.
  • Elenaanne
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Password issues

cant set a password for my devices because im not getting any email. facebook says my password is wrong but i have the same password since 5 years (im still logged in somehow). cant change my facebook password either because IM NOT GETTING ANY EMAIL....

• cant set a password for my devices because im not getting any email. facebook says my password is wrong but i have the same password since 5 years (im still logged in somehow). cant change my faceboo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Yearly subscription

Hey I don't want to pay monthly anymore.I want to subscribe per year, one payment each time. Can I? Or do I need to cancel spotify after 2 years and use another app that allows yearly subscriptions ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey I don't want to pay monthly anymore.I want to subscribe per year, one payment each time. Can I? Or do I need to cancel spotify after 2 years and use another app that allows yearly subscriptions ?
  • halfbeing
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account doesn't work

We have a family account. Unfortunately it doesn't work with my account. I already deleted and installed the app again and logged in with my email and my Facebook account... I also received the email and confirmed my email address. It also shows up t...

• We have a family account. Unfortunately it doesn't work with my account. I already deleted and installed the app again and logged in with my email and my Facebook account... I also received the email...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account verify

Hi, I have question. When will be verifyed my account?I'm an artist, but not at Spotify. How can I verify my account???

• Hi, I have question.  When will be verifyed my account? I'm an artist, but not at Spotify. How can I verify my account???
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

Hi! I bought the premium for 3 months for 0,99 euros but there had left 9,99euros from my bank account?

• Hi! I bought the premium for 3 months for 0,99 euros but there had left 9,99euros from my bank account?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

gift card problem for other country

hello,i sended a gift card to my friend from other country. and she can't use this card. i didn't read any warning about this. is this normal? and what can i do?

• hello, i sended a gift card to my friend from other country. and she can't use this card. i didn't read any warning about this. is this normal? and what can i do?
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes