Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

When should we expect "Year in Review"

I was just wondering because it's coming close to the ending of the year and I've been listening to a ton of music this year, tons of new artists.

• Casual Listener
  • I was just wondering because it's coming close to the ending of the year and I've been listening to a ton of music this year, tons of new artists.
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Cannot get into any account! HELP

I recently got a new google home and wanted to connect my spotify premium account. I did not remember my log in user or email so I thought I would log off hoping it would be saved to the app. I was wrong and now I have no way of getting back into my ...

• I recently got a new google home and wanted to connect my spotify premium account. I did not remember my log in user or email so I thought I would log off hoping it would be saved to the app. I was w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in for added family members.

When my husband logs in he is being logged in under my facebook account. We can't get him logged in by his facebook information. He's on my family plan.

• When my husband logs in he is being logged in under my facebook account. We can't get him logged in by his facebook information. He's on my family plan.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought Premium and now all my music is gone

I recently purchased Spotify Premium on a computer and when I logged into my account on my phone it doesn't register that I have a Premium account and asks me to sign up and pay again. I tried logging in with my username rather than my email and that...

• I recently purchased Spotify Premium on a computer and when I logged into my account on my phone it doesn't register that I have a Premium account and asks me to sign up and pay again. I tried loggin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Charged for Student

So I tried to get premium for student because I'm in highschool but found out I needed proof of a University or College student however spotify still charged my bank account and I'm not subscribed.

• So I tried to get premium for student because I'm in highschool but found out I needed proof of a University or College student however spotify still charged my bank account and I'm not subscribed.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to delete my spotify account

Im trying to delete my spotify account linked to my facebook. I put my email in the contact form but my account is still active. It' reall yfrustrating trying to delete my account!

• Im trying to delete my spotify account linked to my facebook. I put my email in the contact form but my account is still active. It' reall yfrustrating trying to delete my account!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can only log in to web player

I'm trying to log into my spotify desktop app on my PC, my Mac Pro, as well as my iPhone and I'm getting the same error each time, which I've attached. I've done a clean reinstall of the app both times, and have no issue logging in to the web player ...

• I'm trying to log into my spotify desktop app on my PC, my Mac Pro, as well as my iPhone and I'm getting the same error each time, which I've attached. I've done a clean reinstall of the app both tim...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify web player blocked in "play" mode

Hello everybody,Since this afternoon, my webplayer is blocked in "Play mode", and I can't stop it(see attachment)I tried to disconnect, then reconnect, reload the page, but problem persists.Browser : Firefox 57.0System : Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

• Regular
  • Hello everybody, Since this afternoon, my webplayer is blocked in "Play mode", and I can't stop it (see attachment) I tried to disconnect, then reconnect, reload the page, but problem persists. B...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! When I tap Login nothing happens

I dowloaded Spotify on my new Laptop windows 10.Went to sign in and tap login button but absolutely nothing happens. Will not even progress to next page or give me a message etc. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program to no avail. It works on...

• Casual Listener
  • I dowloaded Spotify on my new Laptop windows 10.Went to sign in and tap login button but absolutely nothing happens. Will not even progress to next page or give me a message etc. I have uninstalled a...
  • microwaveninja
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Suddenly Can't Log In or Reset Password

Hello, I opened my app today and was suddenly logged out. I know my credentials are correct but it won't let me log in. When I try to reset my passoword it says CSRF token invalid. I'm a premium member, but I can't log in to get premium support. I ha...

• Hello,    I opened my app today and was suddenly logged out. I know my credentials are correct but it won't let me log in.    When I try to reset my passoword it says CSRF tok...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PROBLEME AVEC SPOTIFY FAMILLE

Bonjour, Je dispose d'un abonnement spotify famille. Lorsque je passe les chansons, au bout de 5, un message apparait comme quoi le fait de passer les musiques est un avantage premium. Je ne comprends pas pourquoi je ne peux pas changer les musiques ...

• Bonjour,   Je dispose d'un abonnement spotify famille. Lorsque je passe les chansons, au bout de 5, un message apparait comme quoi le fait de passer les musiques est un avantage premium. Je ne...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Login not working...

I'll press log in button for Spotify Web Player, and it will take me back to the screen where I choose if I want to sign up or log in. It's is super annoying, and it won't let me into my account.

• Casual Listener
  • I'll press log in button for Spotify Web Player, and it will take me back to the screen where I choose if I want to sign up or log in. It's is super annoying, and it won't let me into my account.
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not register my artist page because my username is a jumbled bush order.

I can not register my artist page because my username is a jumbled bush order. Like: cddeffssghhh ! now to my question, how can I change the username to get my normal username which I also entered in the regestration ?! Thanks for your help

• Casual Listener
  • I can not register my artist page because  my username is a jumbled bush order. Like: cddeffssghhh ! now to my question, how can I change the username to get my normal username which I also...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help logging in

So I found that someone had the same issue as me but it looks like it was unsolved. Now I'm having the same problem was hoping somebody could help. Just going to copy and paste the original post. "Hello,I've manged to acquire two Spotify accounts by ...

• So I found that someone had the same issue as me but it looks like it was unsolved. Now I'm having the same problem was hoping somebody could help. Just going to copy and paste the original post.&nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account Error

I am using "family account" more than a year.1 month ago my wife was removed from the "family account" for no reason. We opened a new account for her again. It was removed again about a month later.Now I'm trying to activate my wife account but Spoti...

• I am using "family account" more than a year. 1 month ago my wife was removed from the "family account" for no reason. We opened a new account for her again. It was removed again about a month later...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Spotify in Saudi Arabia

Good Day All I used to be subscribed member to Premium Spotify while I was studying in the US. Now that I have graduated and I have went back to Saudi Arabia my home country, it stopped working for me after swtiching my payment method to my Saudi Cre...

• Good Day All    I used to be subscribed member to Premium Spotify while I was studying in the US. Now that I have graduated and I have went back to Saudi Arabia my home country, it stoppe...
  • Madani2nd
  • 8 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 13 likes

Problem downloading musics

Always when i close the app the musics stops downloading. Someone help me please

• Casual Listener
  • Always when i close the app the musics stops downloading. Someone help me please
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cuenta cancelada

Hola! Tuve cuenta Premium y hace un mes no pasó mi pago y decidí que me quedaría con mi cuenta de Spotify normal, pero ahora resulta que no me deja iniciar sesión! Me aparece una leyenda de qué hay un error al iniciar sesión, es decir que si no pago ...

• Hola! Tuve cuenta Premium y hace un mes no pasó mi pago y decidí que me quedaría con mi cuenta de Spotify normal, pero ahora resulta que no me deja iniciar sesión! Me aparece una leyenda de qué hay u...
  • jazero123
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Atraso de pagamento, perdi o Premium, paguei a fatura nao retornou

Tinha o Premium a alguma. Meses porem um mes eu atrasei a fatura do meu cartao e nao paguei, demorei certa de 2 meses pra pagar de novo, e agora que paguei inclusive cm o valor do Spotify, o mesmo ainda nao voltou a ser Premium. Sendo que esta pago a...

• Tinha o Premium a alguma. Meses porem um mes eu atrasei a fatura do meu cartao e nao paguei, demorei certa de 2 meses pra pagar de novo, e agora que paguei inclusive cm o valor do Spotify, o mesmo ai...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Request: username change

Hello! I want to change my username once and for all. Is it possible?

• Hello!   I want to change my username once and for all. Is it possible?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes