Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Stolen account

Hi, Could you please help me in getting back my account which was just a 5 minutes ago stolen by someone. I could log in by facebook acount but cannot reset my password. I just have an option to stop the payment by my credit card. Please support.

• Hi,   Could you please help me in getting back my account which was just a 5 minutes ago stolen by someone. I could log in by facebook acount but cannot reset my password. I just have an optio...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change of coutry

Im trying to change my Spotify account from Canada where I have been living to New Zealand my home country where I'm living now. I followed what Spotify says on the edit account page to update your country - change your payment to one from the new co...

• Casual Listener
  • Im trying to change my Spotify account from Canada where I have been living to New Zealand my home country where I'm living now. I followed what Spotify says on the edit account page to update your c...
  • brookeconnell
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I am on Spotify free. My credit card is being charged $10. I reset my password. No good

I have been busy moving and just now noticed that my "free account" ISN'T free. When I logged into my account it says I have a free account. but I have been charged $9.99 for months now. I don't even use the service! I am concerned my account has bee...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been busy moving and just now noticed that my "free account" ISN'T free.  When I logged into my account it says I have a free account.  but I have been charged $9.99 for months now.&...
  • cewilson
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family member with new phone cannot log in now

My wife's phone broke and she bought a new one and downloaded the spotify app. When she tried to log in as a Family member again, Spotify say either her username or login are incorrect. Both are right as we've double checked them.Spotify have confirm...

• My wife's phone broke and she bought a new one and downloaded the spotify app. When she tried to log in as a Family member again, Spotify say either her username or login are incorrect. Both are righ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t log in to the app, but I can still log in through web.

I found out that my spotify app was logged out this morning. When I tried to log in, it always show “LOGIN FAILED.”I tried to reset my password, but it didn’t work as well.However, Im able to log in through web.just wondering if anyone knows how to s...

• I found out that my spotify app was logged out this morning. When I tried to log in, it always show “LOGIN FAILED.” I tried to reset my password, but it didn’t work as well. However, Im able to log...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hey guys so I have 2 Spotify accounts and I accidentally bought premium for the wrong account and I don’t know how to change it

• Hey guys so I have 2 Spotify accounts and I accidentally bought premium for the wrong account and I don’t know how to change it
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

from Spotify Premium to Spotify Family

Hi, I've had Spotify Premium and I've listened to it on my laptop (web player), my Android phone and on my Google Home device. When I was at work listening on my laptop, and my daughter turned on teh Google Home player, it woudl disconnect me at work...

• Hi, I've had Spotify Premium and I've listened to it on my laptop (web player), my Android  phone and on my Google Home device.  When I was at work listening on my laptop, and my daughter t...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failing to change accounts after losing acces to another [PS4]

So I didn't use Spotify on my PS4 in quite a while. During this time i moved to another account and lost access to the first one. Now the first one is on the Spotify free and is abroad - which just blocks the whole spotify. I want to log in into my c...

• So I didn't use Spotify on my PS4 in quite a while. During this time i moved to another account and lost access to the first one. Now the first one is on the Spotify free and is abroad - which j...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

American Airlines Contact (8OO) 274-9543 Number

American Airlines Contact (8OO) 274-9543 Number American airlines contact 1800 USAmerican airlines contact number customer services UScontact American airlines number USAmerican airlines contact phone number USAmerican airlines contact phone USAmeric...

• Regular
  • American Airlines Contact (8OO) 274-9543 Number American airlines contact 1800 US American airlines contact number customer services US contact American airlines number US Amer...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

American~(8OO) 274~9543 Airlines Phone Number To Air Book

American~(8OO) 274~9543 Airlines Phone Number To Book Air ticket on lowest price American~(8OO) 274~9543 Airlines Phone Number To Book Air ticket on lowest price Dial (8OO) 274-9543 American airlines phone numbercancel american airlines phone number ...

• Regular
  • American~(8OO) 274~9543 Airlines Phone Number To Book Air  ticket on lowest price American~(8OO) 274~9543 Airlines Phone Number To Book Air  ticket on lowest price  Dia...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

dsfdfdfv

sdfdbgfbgv

• Casual Listener
  • sdfdbgfbgv
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country settings

Hi all, I recently moved back to The Netherlands from Czechia. Now I want to change my country settings to The Netherlands and update my payment information as I no longer have a creditcard but I cannot find the option to change it to iDeal anywhere....

• Hi all,   I recently moved back to The Netherlands from Czechia.   Now I want to change my country settings to The Netherlands and update my payment information as I no longer have a cr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AA+ American (8OO)(2749543) American Airlines *Phone number

AA+ American (8OO)(2749543) American Airlines *Phone number American Airlines Flights. And Get Discounted rates. American Airlines Booking phone Number AA+ American (8OO)(2749543) American Airlines *Phone number American Airlines (AA) Phone Number, A...

• Regular
  • AA+ American (8OO)(2749543) American Airlines *Phone number American Airlines Flights. And Get Discounted rates. American Airlines Booking phone Number AA+ American (8OO)(2749543) American ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Contact+1(8OO) 274-9543 American Airlines Phone Number +Ticket

Contact+1(8OO) 274-9543 American Airlines Phone Number +Ticket get 50% off on booking deals available Contact+1(8OO) 274-9543 American Airlines Phone ^Number American Airlines Inc. (AA), commonly referred to as American, is a major Americanairline he...

• Regular
  • Contact+1(8OO) 274-9543 American Airlines Phone Number +Ticket get 50% off on booking deals available Contact+1(8OO) 274-9543 American Airlines Phone ^Number  American Airlines Inc. (AA), ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

I've updated my phone so went to long into Spotify, I pay for it but the login I'm putting up is coming up with an old one that you don't pay for with none of my music on? But on the invoice I have it says that email?

• I've updated my phone so went to long into Spotify, I pay for it but the login I'm putting up is coming up with an old one that you don't pay for with none of my music on? But on the invoice I have i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot set device password

For some reason the option to reset a device password is gone. Anyone who have got a solution?

• For some reason the option to reset a device password is gone. Anyone who have got a solution? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my premium account

I have lost my premium account even though I have been charged for it this month. Every time I log in it takes me too a new free account under the same username. I have searched for my username and my premium account still exisits with all my playlis...

• Visitor
  • I have lost my premium account even though I have been charged for it this month. Every time I log in it takes me too a new free account under the same username. I have searched for my username and m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failure

Hello, I have tried to get premium today and the payment doesn't seem to work properly.I get this error message:Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment me...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have tried to get premium today and the payment doesn't seem to work properly. I get this error message: Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry...
  • aliykaraorman
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

yghrtghrgfth

fghgfhrgfh

• Regular
  • fghgfhrgfh
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes