Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Is there a solution for my problem with KPN Spotify

In my contract with KPN we have a Spotify account. I want to upgrade my account to family, but KPN haven't the possibility to do that. What can I do, without buying a new account directly?

• In my contract with KPN we have a Spotify account. I want to upgrade my account to family, but KPN haven't the possibility to do that. What can I do, without buying a new account directly?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

logging into email-connected account on desktop version

Hey, sorry if this has been beat to death already.Background: I created a new account on Spotify using my email, for which I bought premium. However, several years ago, I created a normal Spotify account through facebook, that still exists currently....

• Hey, sorry if this has been beat to death already. Background: I created a new account on Spotify using my email, for which I bought premium. However, several years ago, I created a normal Spotify a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivating Facebook

Hello everyone, I can see this is an ongoing issue. Wondering how and what steps I need to do in order to recreate a spotify account without losing my playlists? I want to deactivate Facebook. Cannot believe there is not an option here, Spotify must ...

• Hello everyone,   I can see this is an ongoing issue. Wondering how and what steps I need to do in order to recreate a spotify account without losing my playlists? I want to deactivate Faceboo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MY ACCOUNT DOESN'T COME UP IN SEARCH.

I have a problem. My account is connected to facebook and is called "Maddy Jennings" I am also on spotify free. But when you type my name up into search it does not come up. It comes up with two other "maddy jennings" who are not me. I got some of my...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a problem. My account is connected to facebook and is called "Maddy Jennings" I am also on spotify free. But when you type my name up into search it does not come up. It comes up with two othe...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Ad Free Experience

Hello! Today while listening to Kendrick's new darn. on my account with spotify premium, the album cover was replaced with an ad by rap genius for multiple of the songs. A tap on the image and it reverted back to the darn cover. I really dislike Ads ...

• Hello!   Today while listening to Kendrick's new darn. on my account with spotify premium, the album cover was replaced with an ad by rap genius for multiple of the songs. A tap on the image a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot connect to Facebook!

I just bought the premium through the app and it's already connected to my Facebook same exact email it says already connected to Facebook account help pls?

• I just bought the premium through the app and it's already connected to my Facebook same exact email it says already connected to Facebook account help pls?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My USERNAME appears as numbers

I am able to link my account to facebook (and I login with facebook), but when I make collaborative playlists with friends and stuff, my username comes up as numbers? Would really like to change this...any suggestions? Thanks!

• I am able to link my account to facebook (and I login with facebook), but when I make collaborative playlists with friends and stuff, my username comes up as numbers?    Would really like...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to remove my credit card.

How can i remove my credit card from the subscription. The big problem is that I don't remember the email and password. I called my bank to cancel the subscription but they said I need to do it via spotify. Please any help will be appreciated. Thanks...

• How can i remove my credit card from the subscription. The big problem is that I don't remember the email and password. I called my bank to cancel the subscription but they said I need to do it via s...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify has chrged me a month without my authorization

I contacted several times with Spotify has since charged me 9.99 euros in my bank account without my permission and I can not identify the source of payment. They asked for payment details, but did not return me to answer. Below I will go to the poli...

• Regular
  • I contacted several times with Spotify has since charged me 9.99 euros in my bank account without my permission and I can not identify the source of payment.   They asked for payment details...
  • tideman74
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

inviting a family member who has no email address

Hi there ... my daughter is always using spotify on her phone ... and since I also use it when I am at work sometimes she accidentally uses it and interrupts my music since we were just on the one premium account. I thought for her birthday I would u...

• Hi there ... my daughter is always using spotify on her phone ... and since I also use it when I am at work sometimes she accidentally uses it and interrupts my music since we were just on the one pr...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium subscription changed to free

Hi recently i just noticed that my account was changed from premium suscription to free. I've been paying for the subscription monthly and did not switch my account. Can you please help me with this? I checked this via the spotify app and the spotify...

• Regular
  • Hi recently i just noticed that my account was changed from premium suscription to free. I've been paying for the subscription monthly and did not switch my account. Can you please help me with this?...
  • Coralfalls
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost password and email

Hello everyone, I've forgotten the password from my spotify account and a don't remeber the password of the email that i did submited on my register either, are there anyway that a can get my account back? I got premium account and I going crazy whit...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, I've forgotten the password from my spotify account and a don't remeber the password of the email that i did submited on my register either,  are there anyway that a can get my a...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error code 18 windows 10

Hey, so many of you people know about error code 18, but i have only seen answers for windows 8 and they don't work. so i have tried to delete and dowload again. Restarted tons of times. Help me out here

• Hey, so many of you people know about error code 18, but i have only seen answers for windows 8 and they don't work. so i have tried to delete and dowload again. Restarted tons of times. Help me out ...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I cannot cancel subscription

I got the free 30 day premium subscription and it said that it was gonna auto renew. I don't want it to do that so I googled it and it said that if you just cancel the subscription the 30 days will stay there and then at the end it won't a up renew s...

• I got the free 30 day premium subscription and it said that it was gonna auto renew. I don't want it to do that so I googled it and it said that if you just cancel the subscription the 30 days will s...
  • cobenauer
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost all my songs and were replaced by others.

HelloYesterday when I was listening to Spotify, out of nowhere the music I was listening to changed, and all my songs had been lost.Is there any way to recover my songs?I tried to contact the Spotify directly but without success.I already changed the...

• Hello Yesterday when I was listening to Spotify, out of nowhere the music I was listening to changed, and all my songs had been lost. Is there any way to recover my songs? I tried to contact the...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gift for Dad in Oz - with UK credit card

I'm trying to buy my Dad a premium Spotify membership in Australia. I currently live in the UK and therefore need to make the payment on UK Visa card. However, when I try to plug it in as payment method - it says I must use a Australian credit card w...

• I'm trying to buy my Dad a premium Spotify membership in Australia. I currently live in the UK and therefore need to make the payment on UK Visa card. However, when I try to plug it in as payment met...
  • Brad26
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tumblr Linked

Hi everyone! I regularly use the post to facebook/twitter/tumblr option but recently I have changed my tumblr username and now nothing will share - I don't know how to fix it or unlink it so I can relink it - anyone know how to help?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone! I regularly use the post to facebook/twitter/tumblr option but recently I have changed my tumblr username and now nothing will share - I don't know how to fix it or unlink it so I can re...
  • shazea
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Contacting Customer Service

It is ridiculous that you do not have a telephone number to contact customer service, my credit card is being charged and none of my accounts are premium nor are my wife's account. This could be cleared up with one 10 minute phone call, but instead i...

• Casual Listener
  • It is ridiculous that you do not have a telephone number to contact customer service, my credit card is being charged and none of my accounts are premium nor are my wife's account. This could be clea...
  • waltstar
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

i've changed my spotify account and I can't connect it with my twitter acount

I've just changed my spotify account, but I cannot connect it with my Twitter acount.I want to share what I'm listening to but It is not working I do not what else to do please help me!

• I've just changed my spotify account, but I cannot connect it with my Twitter acount.I want to share what I'm listening to but It is not working 😕 I do not what else to do please help me!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment

Jika saya mendaftar akun spotify saya beda negara untuk mendapatkan metode pembayaran yang saya inginkan. apakah masih bisa dipakai dinegara saya?

• Jika saya mendaftar akun spotify saya beda negara untuk mendapatkan metode pembayaran yang saya inginkan. apakah masih bisa dipakai dinegara saya?
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes