Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify in App feedback "New York Times"?

Got a feedback button on the Android app and was answering some questions on my satisfaction and some questions came up about the NYT and i back out to switch a song, when I tried to get back the feedback form was no longer there. Anyone finish it, a...

• Casual Listener
  • Got a feedback button on the Android app and was answering some questions on my satisfaction and some questions came up about the NYT and i back out to switch a song, when I tried to get back the fee...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Log out of all devices

Help. I left my Spotify logged in on my friend's phone, and now they're using it. I tried signing out if all devices, but they still manage to log in. They're using an android phone and I used my Facebook to log in if that helps.

• Help. I left my Spotify logged in on my friend's phone, and now they're using it. I tried signing out if all devices, but they still manage to log in. They're using an android phone and I used my Fac...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Heelllllpp

i'm paying for my brothers spotify and he forgot his email and password to his account and in order for me to cancel the payment i need to be able to log in

• i'm paying for my brothers spotify and he forgot his email and password to his account and in order for me to cancel the payment i need to be able to log in
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Freeze my Facebook account

When I freeze my Facebook account, my Spotify Premium subscription is terminated spontaneously. And now I can not do student discounts again. Whichever campaign you choose to avoid, it says, "You have already redeemed this offer." I did not use it. H...

• When I freeze my Facebook account, my Spotify Premium subscription is terminated spontaneously. And now I can not do student discounts again. Whichever campaign you choose to avoid, it says, "You hav...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account name are numbers

I've created my account using Facebook but my account name are still a bunch of numbers? I've been using spotify Premium for almost 1 year. Is this normal?

• I've created my account using Facebook but my account name are still a bunch of numbers? I've been using spotify Premium for almost 1 year. Is this normal? 
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email already in use

I subscribed to Spotify this morning however when I go into update my profile by altering my email address - I get the message that my email already exists and I don't know what to do from here. Tried to reset my password but then it tells me to chan...

• I subscribed to Spotify this morning however when I go into update my profile by altering my email address - I get the message that my email already exists and I don't know what to do from here.&nbsp...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify says I'm in the wrong country, impossible to fix?

I've been getting "Your country does not match the one set in your profile" since about 1 month back. I have made no changes to my account during this period. My account was originally created in Sweden, but I've been living in Iceland for the last 6...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been getting "Your country does not match the one set in your profile" since about 1 month back. I have made no changes to my account during this period. My account was originally created in Swe...
  • jeanthibeau
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't delete an account created with a deactivated Facebook account.

I created a new account and I can't delete my old account that was created with a Facebook page that was deactivated. Spotify won't allow me to log in. And it doesn't recognise the email that was linked to it. I know this because I still have old ema...

• Casual Listener
  • I created a new account and I can't delete my old account that was created with a Facebook page that was deactivated. Spotify won't allow me to log in. And it doesn't recognise the email that was lin...
  • shelldizzle
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

??

How do i put a profile picture on my account??

• How do i put a profile picture on my account??
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account been hack.

I received an e-mail saying my account address had been changed. When I tried to log in, I discovered that the hacker has changed my E-mail AND password. Can any of you help or direct this issue to someone who can? Thank You!

• I received an e-mail saying my account address had been changed.  When I tried to log in, I discovered that the hacker has changed my E-mail AND password. Can any of you help or direct this...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset music preferences

Hi, During studying for my finals I put on some classical music via spotify. Now 5 out of 6 daily mixes stay on classical music constantly. Is there a way I can reset the music preferences and start fresh, so the daily mix actually is not classical m...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   During studying for my finals I put on some classical music via spotify. Now 5 out of 6 daily mixes stay on classical music constantly. Is there a way I can reset the music preferences a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

Hi,I downloaded Spotify and used the free trial, when this ended I subscribed to Spotify premium. However I have never been able to log in since then as every time I try it says that I can only use Spotify abroad for 12days. I live in Hong Kong and m...

• Hi, I downloaded Spotify and used the free trial, when this ended I subscribed to Spotify premium. However I have never been able to log in since then as every time I try it says that I can only u...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook and Spotify Linked

Ok, weird problem --- I do not have a Facebook account, but I have a spotify account. jjdietrich10... I was trying to share some music with a friend and we couldn't figure it out so he suggested that I log into my wifes Facebook so I can add him as a...

• Visitor
  • Ok, weird problem --- I do not have a Facebook account, but I have a spotify account.  jjdietrich10...    I was trying to share some music with a friend and we couldn't figure it out...
  • ridesnows10
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tengo el premium , estoy de viaje y me dice q no puedo escuchar música después de 14 días .que debo

Tengo spotify premium, estoy de viaje y me dice q no puedo escuchar música después de 14 días en el extranjero. Que debo de hacer , por algo se paga una suscripción

• Tengo spotify premium, estoy de viaje y me dice q no puedo escuchar música después de 14 días en el extranjero. Que debo de hacer , por algo se paga una suscripción
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution belen

Hola, hace un tiempo me hice spotify premuim para mi sola, luego de unos meses me pase a el plan familiar y desde ahi me comenzaron a cobrar los 6 dolares del particular mas los 9 dolares del plan familiar, como puedo solucionar?

• Hola, hace un tiempo me hice spotify premuim para mi sola, luego de unos meses me pase a el plan familiar y desde ahi me comenzaron a cobrar los 6 dolares del particular mas los 9 dolares del plan fa...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution NECESITO AYUDA URGENTE!!!

NECESITO AYUDA URGENTE CON MI CUENTA ME HAN MANDADO UNA INVITACION PARA PERTENECER A UN PLAN FAMILIAR Y NO PUEDO ACCEDER AL ASUNTO Y RESULTA QUE DICE QUE YA TENGO MAS DE DOS SUSCRIPCIONES Y YO NO TENGO NINGUNA, AYUDA POR FAVOR!!!

• Visitor
  • NECESITO AYUDA URGENTE CON MI CUENTA ME HAN MANDADO UNA INVITACION PARA PERTENECER A UN PLAN FAMILIAR Y NO PUEDO ACCEDER AL ASUNTO Y RESULTA QUE DICE QUE YA TENGO MAS DE DOS SUSCRIPCIONES Y YO NO TEN...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spofity Family Subscriptions Issue.

Dear Mr/Miss,I purchased Spotify Family Premium for 1 month yesterday May 2, 2017, but the expired date of premium subscriptions is May 17, 2017 (should be June 2, 2017)Could you please check & resolve this issue?Thanks.

• Visitor
  • Dear Mr/Miss, I purchased Spotify Family Premium for 1 month yesterday May 2, 2017, but the expired date of premium subscriptions is May 17, 2017 (should be June 2, 2017) Could you please check &am...
  • Falistar
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobro 4 veces

Disculpen él idioma pero no se mucho inglés, espero me respondan. El pasado viernes 7 de agosto del presente año solicite cambiar mi cuenta a premium pero al hacerlo no me dejaba cambiarme ya que supuestamente tenia problemas con mi tarjeta. Así lo i...

• Casual Listener
  • Disculpen él idioma pero no se mucho inglés, espero me respondan. El pasado viernes 7 de agosto del presente año solicite cambiar mi cuenta a premium pero al hacerlo no me dejaba cambiarme ya que sup...
  • AleOlmosSS
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Threat to lose Premium subscription

I got an e-mail and a notification in my Spotify palyer banner: "We´ve been unable to renew your subcription because of a payment problem.To keep your subscription, please update your payment details (link)"Well, in my account all the information is ...

• I got an e-mail and a notification in my Spotify palyer banner: "We´ve been unable to renew your subcription because of a payment problem.To keep your subscription, please update your payment details...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't remember what email ir password I used to sign up

I'm trying to log in and I forgot my password plus the email I used to sign up but I know my username and my card information is connected to the premium subscription. Any solutions?

• I'm trying to log in and I forgot my password plus the email I used to sign up but I know my username and my card information is connected to the premium subscription. Any solutions?
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes