Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Do not want to pay for spotify premium after free 48 hour trial.

This may be a stupid question, but bear with me. I recently signed up for spotify and did not realize that there was a free and premium subscription. I was automatically put on a 48 free trial for premium, but I do not want to start paying for premiu...

• Casual Listener
  • This may be a stupid question, but bear with me.  I recently signed up for spotify and did not realize that there was a free and premium subscription.  I was automatically put on a 48 free ...
  • lugnetdahlin
  • 43 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 43 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Artist vs User profile

I'm an artist, but on a song I'm featured on, the link sends us to an "artist account" to my name that I didn't create, and therefore do not control... How can I or the artist link the song to my User profile, or make my user profile an artist profil...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm an artist, but on a song I'm featured on, the link sends us to an "artist account" to my name that I didn't create, and therefore do not control... How can I or the artist link the song to my Use...
  • EBW1
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

change of residencial country not possible

I try to change my residencial country from US to Costa Rica but it doesnt let me do it. Somebody can help?

• I try to change my residencial country from US to Costa Rica but it doesnt let me do it. Somebody can help?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play music

It says account is being used on other device but i dont have any other device how do i fix this?

• It says account is being used on other device but i dont have any other device how do i fix this?
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify have problem with my country's IP Addresses

Hi to alli am iranian user of the great spotify its over a mounth i have problem with my spotify with my country's ip addressesits connect and show in title bar spotify premium but it show always offline when i connect with vpn services it is work pe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi to all i am iranian user of the great spotify its over a mounth i have problem with my spotify with my country's ip addresses its connect and show in title bar spotify premium but it show always...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help to log out from facebook

Yesterday I logged into Spotify with Facebook on our work computer. After that I logged out. But now my colleagues can just click "log in with Facebook" and they automatically get logged in on my Spotify account. So now they are using my Spotify and ...

• Yesterday I logged into Spotify with Facebook on our work computer. After that I logged out. But now my colleagues can just click "log in with Facebook" and they automatically get logged in on my Spo...
  • blandelli
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ADDRESS NOT CONFIRMED (LOST PREMIUM)

This afternoon I received an email from spotify withdrawing the premium privileges for failing to confirm my address. I live in the same residence as the account administrator and even he inviting me again and putting the information back I can not g...

• This afternoon I received an email from spotify withdrawing the premium privileges for failing to confirm my address. I live in the same residence as the account administrator and even he inviting me...
  • Rafaparkinson
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I was a part of Spotify family plan, and lost my debit card so I had my card cancelled and had to wait for new on in the mail.. so my payment didn't go through... wen I got my new card I had to switch it because it was past time for my payment to com...

• I was a part of Spotify family plan, and lost my debit card so I had my card cancelled and had to wait for new on in the mail.. so my payment didn't go through... wen I got my new card I had to switc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

48.70$ on my first month?

My account charged me a total of 48.70$. It is suppose to be 10 a month. I'm not sure what happen but I would like my refund or 5 months free. If you can please fix this problem because I'm already at negative in my account.

• My account charged me a total of 48.70$. It is suppose to be 10 a month. I'm not sure what happen but I would like my refund or 5 months free. If you can please fix this problem because I'm already a...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Do i get a notification if someone follows me?

as the title suggests, if friend X follows my profile (not a playlist but my profile) do I get notified? Ive tried it out with a friends account and didnt get a notification but not sure if thats only because I disabled a setting or not? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • as the title suggests, if friend X follows my profile (not a playlist but my profile) do I get notified?   Ive tried it out with a friends account and didnt get a notification but not sure if ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Maestro card option gone !!!!

yo man what's up with this man no more a maestro payment option availlble ?No way i'm gonna take a mastercard or other plastic card man!!

• Casual Listener
  • yo man what's up with this man no more a maestro payment option availlble ? No way i'm gonna take a mastercard or other plastic card man!!
  • baziukaite
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Password reset

I have attempted to change my password (because i cant for the life of me remember it) and i am not receiving the email with the link to reset.I am not linked to facebook so can't log in that way.Please help!ThanksLaura

• I have attempted to change my password (because i cant for the life of me remember it) and i am not receiving the email with the link to reset. I am not linked to facebook so can't log in that way. ...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to change artist name

Hi there, I recently uploaded a single to Spotify using Distrokid (https://open.spotify.com/album/790416CFBSIM8uqfLVQTG9) but the spelling was automatically corrected to One3d (https://open.spotify.com/artist/742b7xJPJYGJwK8hfZgVq6), which technicall...

• Hi there, I recently uploaded a single to Spotify using Distrokid (https://open.spotify.com/album/790416CFBSIM8uqfLVQTG9) but the spelling was automatically corrected to One3d (https://open.spotify.c...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlist keeps jumping back to the first song

Hi! I have several playlists, one of them is my primary playlist that all my favorite songs go into. There's a bit of an issue with that one playlist though, for some reason, no matter where in the playlist I am, it will keep jumping back to the firs...

• Regular
  • Hi!   I have several playlists, one of them is my primary playlist that all my favorite songs go into. There's a bit of an issue with that one playlist though, for some reason, no matter where...
  • eclecticpeddler
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Music lost

Signed on, updated, and my music play list disappeared.??!!

• Visitor
  • Signed on, updated, and my music play list disappeared.??!!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Logged in as wrong name

I recently contacted my account, briefly, with Facebook, and then disconnected it again. On Facebook, I use an alias which is one letter different from my real name. Now, even though my Spotify account is no longer connected with Facebook, every time...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently contacted my account, briefly, with Facebook, and then disconnected it again. On Facebook, I use an alias which is one letter different from my real name. Now, even though my Spotify accou...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone entered my account from iphone!! someone deleted my playlists! help?

so I just changed password on spotify I dont know how he got access it was listening from an iphone i changed password and removed all devices but my playlists are all gone. please can it be recovered? Edit: ok I found the page to recover my playlist...

• Casual Listener
  • so I just changed password on spotify I dont know  how he got access it was listening from an iphone i changed password and removed all devices but my playlists are all gone. please can it be re...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't access my account that I used on my iphone

Today I logged into spotify on my laptop for the first time in a while, and when I went to get back on my iphone, it seemed like I had lost all my playlists. I found the account with my playlists under Holli Gibbs, but when I got there the username w...

• Today I logged into spotify on my laptop for the first time in a while, and when I went to get back on my iphone, it seemed like I had lost all my playlists. I found the account with my playlists und...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing email

Ok, I've been using spotify since basically the beginning. The problem is I have no idea what my password is I just get logged in via facebook, and the email adress does not exist anymore. So, how can I change the email to my current, and update the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok, I've been using spotify since basically the beginning. The problem is I have no idea what my password is 😛 I just get logged in via facebook, and the email adress does not exist anymore. So, how...
  • enaquevi
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently Played/Most played playlist

My spotify "recently played artists" does not match what I have been listening to, nor have i listenend to any songs from that artist. And it says that it's my recently played. I would like to know if there is any way to remove them or clear the hist...

• My spotify "recently played artists" does not match what I have been listening to, nor have i listenend to any songs from that artist. And it says that it's my recently played. I would like to know i...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes