Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't buy spotify premium

I need helpWhenever I try to buy Spotify premium, it comes up with a message that says my card provider is having a bad day. I've tried this multiple times and the same error has popped up. I've tried it more than just one day too, and every time it ...

• I need help Whenever I try to buy Spotify premium, it comes up with a message that says my card provider is having a bad day. I've tried this multiple times and the same error has popped up. I've ...
  • a0634108
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! My premium membership is over

I've been 3 months in abroad and I've listened spotify without any problem. Yesterday my premium membership is over. I won't live in abroad, 1 month later I'll go back to my country. How can I get back my membership? Could you help about that?

• Regular
  • I've been 3 months in abroad and I've listened spotify without any problem. Yesterday my premium membership is over. I won't live in abroad, 1 month later I'll go back to my country. How can I get ba...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Had an username, linked facebook, username changed, what the....?

And even though I removed Spotify from facebook, the old name and profile picture is still showing up and I cannot change the name without contacting with support. Come on now, updating an username is simple stuff... you did it when I linked facebook...

• Regular
  • And even though I removed Spotify from facebook, the old name and profile picture is still showing up and I cannot change the name without contacting with support.   Come on now, updating an u...
  • Deses12
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! CAN'T LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK

I have a premium account cannot log in with my facebook, didn't find the solution anywhere, first it said error code 3 and in my phone says error 404

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account cannot log in with my facebook, didn't find the solution anywhere, first it said error code 3 and in my phone says error 404
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unique Songs, My Year In Music

Hi guys! I've just recieved my year in music and it super nice! Under 2016 in numbers, it says that i've listned to 2.000... unique songs - what does that mean??? love Lau

• Hi guys! I've just recieved my year in music and it super nice!  Under 2016 in numbers, it says that i've listned to 2.000... unique songs - what does that mean???  love Lau 🙂
  • LottieMorton
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account to Family Premium Subscription

So I want to get the family premium plan for my whole family, but when I try to purchase this subscription, it says that my account isn't eligible. I already have a premium spotify account and I should be able to switch to the family plan. Any sugges...

• Casual Listener
  • So I want to get the family premium plan for my whole family, but when I try to purchase this subscription, it says that my account isn't eligible. I already have a premium spotify account and I shou...
  • ecdietrich
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify subsctiption

I signed up for the $0.99 trial and the payment went through but I did not receive any receipt or anything whatsoever and my subscription is still set to 'free'. Thinking it didnt go through, I put the payment through a second time and checking my ba...

• I signed up for the $0.99 trial and the payment went through but I did not receive any receipt or anything whatsoever and my subscription is still set to 'free'. Thinking it didnt go through, I put t...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

I had the student discount last year and then just realized that it had canceled itself this year. I just reconfirmed my student status but, I was charged the full price for 4 months. I wanted to know if I could have a refund for those for months tha...

• Casual Listener
  • I had the student discount last year and then just realized that it had canceled itself this year. I just reconfirmed my student status but, I was charged the full price for 4 months. I wanted to kno...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution refund or switch it

just get my account right. bought spotify premium and it charged my card, and it's not even my account. it's for @maddyhonea and my account is @maddy.honea . plz fix this so i can listen to my music without ads and can skip songs

• Visitor
  • just get my account right. bought spotify premium and it charged my card, and it's not even my account. it's for @maddyhonea and my account is @maddy.honea . plz fix this so i can listen to my music ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant acess My Year in Music

My Spotify was in a e-mail I no longe have. I changed it today, but I dont think I will receive another mail on the "new" email. How can I acess My Year in Music?

• My Spotify was in a e-mail I no longe have. I changed it today, but I dont think I will receive another mail on the "new" email. How can I acess My Year in Music?
  • morgansahl
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

New acc lost old playlist

I got myself a new spotify acc which is now premium, my old acc was just one with fb login information, but now i activated fb on my new acc. and thought that my playlists will still be there, but i guess not. So is there anyway i can retrieve the pl...

• Casual Listener
  • I got myself a new spotify acc which is now premium, my old acc was just one with fb login information, but now i activated fb on my new acc. and thought that my playlists will still be there, but i ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Removed Facebook Spotify App, Now Account is Lost in Limbo

So I wanted to disconnect my Spotify from Facebook. I made the account using Facebook, so I really didn't have a username and password. Once the spotify app was disconnected, I can now no longer log in to my Spotify account. Is there any way to resto...

• So I wanted to disconnect my Spotify from Facebook. I made the account using Facebook, so I really didn't have a username and password. Once the spotify app was disconnected, I can now no longer log ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesnt value existing customers

Got emailed a 3 mth 99cent promo.Never got a promo from Spotify before. Was told that since i already have premium , I dont qualify. I ended my subscription. Let me know when i qualify again, and maybe then ill come back. Sharing the same idea with m...

• Got emailed a 3 mth 99cent promo.Never got a promo from Spotify before.  Was told that since i already have premium , I  dont qualify. I ended my subscription. Let me know when i qualify ag...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family plan upgrade over charge

I upgraded to the family plan today (Dec. 12) and was charged the $14.99. My original subscription ($11.99) was charged on Dec 5. Am I going to recieve a credit for the difference?

• I upgraded to the family plan today (Dec. 12) and was charged the $14.99. My original subscription ($11.99) was charged on Dec 5. Am I going to recieve a credit for the difference? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to renewal the Subscription to Premium

Hi, recently i lost my Premium subscription but I just clicked on the renewal button and i have 2 days trying to do so and it's impossible. The Debit and credit cards work for online purchases.....can anyone have this issue?. Hope someone could help ...

• Hi, recently i lost my Premium subscription but I just clicked on the renewal button and i have 2 days trying to do so and it's impossible. The Debit and credit cards work for online purchases.....ca...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivate premium on old account

I want to deactivate my old account because it's charging me for premium still and already made another account. How do I email or call Spotify ?

• I want to deactivate my old account because it's charging me for premium still and already made another account. How do I email or call Spotify ?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have spotify Premium with Vodafone and need to switch

i have spotify premium with vodafone and its coming to an end on friday but i cant seem to upgrade it with my student discount as it says i have to cancel the other one first? but i have cancelled it will i lose all of my playlists and what nots if i...

• Casual Listener
  • i have spotify premium with vodafone and its coming to an end on friday but i cant seem to upgrade it with my student discount as it says i have to cancel the other one first? but i have cancelled it...
  • kjafc
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Numbers?

So, after re-installing Spotify on my computer, I re-linked my Facebook account to Spotify... But it just shows up as a random set of numbers...? Though, when I do click on my account, my name shows up as normal...? Is my account not propely synced w...

• Visitor
  • So, after re-installing Spotify on my computer, I re-linked my Facebook account to Spotify... But it just shows up as a random set of numbers...? Though, when I do click on my account, my name shows ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes