Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

it doesn't start any more.

When I started this morning my computer Spotfy din't open any more. I could see the startscreen for a flash - second and that was it. when I tried to staart with the button it told me that the programme is already started. But fot me it is noware. I ...

• When I started this morning my computer Spotfy din't open any more. I could see the startscreen for a flash - second and that was it. when I tried to staart with the button it told me that the pr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify unlimited

I subscribed spotify unlimited, but still there is advertising which really bothers me. Why does this happen? Where should I claim? thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed spotify unlimited, but still there is advertising which really bothers me. Why does this happen? Where should I claim? thank you
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists created since 9/4/14 not posting correctly or showing activity on Facebook.

This is the strangest thing, but if I play tracks from a playlist I've created in the last 2 weeks or so, the songs do not register on Facbook as "now playing" or "recent activity". But if I play the same tracks from an artist search or from an album...

• Gig Goer
  • This is the strangest thing, but if I play tracks from a playlist I've created in the last 2 weeks or so, the songs do not register on Facbook as "now playing" or "recent activity". But if I play the...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account eventually linked to FB but FB friends dont see me when they search spotify

Hello All, I created a spotify account not linked to FB. At first it was alright but then i soon wanted to add colleagues and friends in my spotify. Though i do can follow them easily via searching them on Spotify, they cannot see me when looking at ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello All,   I created a spotify account not linked to FB. At first it was alright but then i soon wanted to add colleagues and friends in my spotify. Though i do can follow them easily via ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop payment to account

• Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to go from Unlimited to Premium

Hello,I'm on the student plan and I applied the gift cards to my account and lucky to find out now that I'm not on the premium plan. I don't know why I'm not on it but I'm hoping you guys resolve it because I have been using Spotify for a long time n...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm on the student plan and I applied the gift cards to my account and lucky to find out now that I'm not on the premium plan. I don't know why I'm not on it but I'm hoping you guys resolve i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account subscription

Help. Can i pay my subscription thru bank deposits? I don't have any credit card. Please . I want to continue my subscription.

• Help. Can i pay my subscription thru bank deposits? I don't have any credit card. Please . I want to continue my subscription. 🙂
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify memory on two devices

I have Spotify on my laptop and I phone. is my offline memory governed by the device with the lowest memory. My I Phone is 16gb and maxed out memory-wise and I only seem to be able to to have 2000 offline songs on my laptop?

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify on my laptop and I phone. is my offline memory governed by the device with the lowest memory. My I Phone is 16gb and maxed out memory-wise and I only seem to be able to to have 2000 of...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Restarted Spotify on desktop to newest version playlists/premium gone...

After the update I was prompted to log in, but all of my playlists have gone and my premium account status is no longer active. I tried opening Spotify on my mobile device as well when logging in my playlists and downloaded music are gone as well... ...

• Regular
  • After the update I was prompted to log in, but all of my playlists have gone and my premium account status is no longer active. I tried opening Spotify on my mobile device as well when logging in my ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify e-mail

someone managed to get acces to my account, and change the email, i changed the password back, but he can just request a new password as it is linked to his email, how can i change my email, if i do it via https://www.spotify.com/nl/account/profile/ ...

• someone managed to get acces to my account, and change the email, i changed the password back, but he can just request a new password as it is linked to his email, how can i change my email, if i do ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone problem

Having trouble with the Spotify App. When I try and open it the home screen comes up then it just closes. Any suggestions??

• Having trouble with the Spotify App. When I try and open it the home screen comes up then it just closes. Any suggestions??
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I pay for Spotify Premium on a yearly basis?

I work for a company that would rather pay for Spotify's services every year as opposed to every month. Way less paperwork on our end if we could just get it out of the way in one swift payment. Is this possible?

• Casual Listener
  • I work for a company that would rather pay for Spotify's services every year as opposed to every month. Way less paperwork on our end if we could just get it out of the way in one swift payment. Is t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account will not upgrade to premium

Hi, I can log into my account which is the Free Spotify, but when I try to upgrade to Premium, I get the message "wrong Password". This makes no sense because it allows me to log in with that password. Getting very frustrated-please advise. Thank you...

• Hi,    I can log into my account which is the Free Spotify, but when I try to upgrade to Premium, I get the message "wrong Password". This makes no sense because it allows me to log in ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

University Student Discount with a gift card

Howdy, I just renewed my premium membership for 3 months by buying a $30 gift card. I just found out about the student discout for $4.99, is there anyway my premium can be extended to 6 months since I am a University student? Thanks

• Howdy, I just renewed my premium membership for 3 months by buying a $30 gift card. I just found out about the student discout for $4.99, is there anyway my premium can be extended to 6 months since ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Today's Update might not be popular among us!

Spotify, I continue to admire the constant predictable increases in the overall perfomance and reliability of your libraries/Interface. Today's update removed our ability to see when others use our account. Simply put, our music shuts off without the...

• Roadie
  • Spotify, I continue to admire the constant predictable increases in the overall perfomance and reliability of your libraries/Interface.    Today's update removed our ability to see...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to enter payments details (problems with website)?

Hi there, I am trying to get 1 month trial but then I am going to the page where I must enter all payment details - nothing appears. So probably I am having just white page. See screenshots of the payment page https://www.spotify.com/uk/purchase/pay/...

• Hi there,   I am trying to get 1 month trial but then I am going to the page where I must enter all payment details - nothing appears.   So probably I am having just white page. &...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

being paid

I have been paying u ever month but now u want to turn my service off. This is not the first time u done this to me. Please check your pay light on my account.

• I have been paying u ever month but now u want to turn my service off. This is not the first time u done this to me. Please check your pay light on my account.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

free 7 day trial

Spotify gave me a free 7 day trial. I now wish to return to the free version. Your terms & conditions say I can do this through settings but I see no way. How can I be sure that I have been returned to the free version?

• Visitor
  • Spotify gave me a free 7 day trial. I now wish to return to the free version. Your terms & conditions say I can do this through settings but I see no way. How can I be sure that I have been r...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Think I have double account

Hi, By reading I think I have a double account, and can only log in to the boring new one. There from I can follow the old one, but thats not good cause I can't change playlists etc. I have contacted support, but its a confusing mail they send back. ...

• Hi,   By reading I think I have a double account, and can only log in to the boring new one. There from I can follow the old one, but thats not good cause I can't change playlists etc. I hav...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Telekom Option Spitify Premium

Hallo Liebe Community, Ich bin seit geraumer Zeit Premium Kunde von Spotify. Nun habe ich einen neuen Vertrag bei der Telekom abgeschlossen, die das Premium abonement beinhaltet. Da ich meine Playlists nicht verlieren möchte, wollte ich lediglich die...

• Hallo Liebe Community,   Ich bin seit geraumer Zeit Premium Kunde von Spotify. Nun habe ich einen neuen Vertrag bei der Telekom abgeschlossen, die das Premium abonement beinhaltet. Da i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes