Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

How to find friends on spotify that are synced with facebook while my account is not?

So I want to deactivate my facebook and keep my spotify account, but I know I can't do that. So I made a separate spotify account to start over. I want to add friends that I had on facebook connected to my spotify, but I can't find them by e-mail or ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I want to deactivate my facebook and keep my spotify account, but I know I can't do that. So I made a separate spotify account to start over. I want to add friends that I had on facebook connected...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been hacked

To whom it may concern, My premium Spotify account was hacked either on 04/14/14 or 04/15/14. All of my playlists were deleted as well. I spent over an hour trying to login with what I know were absolutely correct login details. Somehow, even though ...

• Casual Listener
  • To whom it may concern,   My premium Spotify account was hacked either on 04/14/14 or 04/15/14.  All of my playlists were deleted as well.  I spent over an hour trying to login wit...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Log out

I need to log everyone out of my account!

• I need to log everyone out of my account!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I let my friend use my account for a party, but now they wont sign off.

Can someone assist me in signing off all devices please. I changed my password on Facebook, thinking it will help. But it didn't sign me off on spotify. Please help, with the new 3 devices on a account rule. Thanks for your time .

• Can someone assist me in signing off all devices please. I changed my password on Facebook, thinking it will help. But it didn't sign me off on spotify. Please help, with the new 3 devices on a accou...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sent music over cdbaby.com, no cover picture is showing in Spotify

Hi there, i sent via cdbaby.com my work "In Ferner Nähe" obviously with the cover picture, but in Spotify this picture is'nt showing. According cdbaby.com the problem is a issue in Spotify. I want to start to promote my work, but the cover picture is...

• Hi there,   i sent via cdbaby.com my work "In Ferner Nähe" obviously with the cover picture, but in Spotify this picture is'nt showing. According cdbaby.com the problem is a issue in Spotify...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Selected wrong edition when redeeming gift card

Hi, While redeeming a gift card last Friday, I accidently selected wrong when selecting the edition. Somehow, I selected Unlimited, while wanting Premium. All I wanted was to be able to download and listen to music offline. Can you please help me cha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, While redeeming a gift card last Friday, I accidently selected wrong when selecting the edition. Somehow, I selected Unlimited, while wanting Premium. All I wanted was to be able to download an...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to cancel

Can anyone out there tell me how can I cancel this account. I have been trying for 3 months now. I went to the cite to contact them and filled out the cancellation e-mail, to no avail. So I have left a e-mail message on every e-mail address I can fin...

• Can anyone out there tell me how can I cancel this account. I have been trying for 3 months now. I went to the cite to contact them and filled out the cancellation e-mail, to no avail. So I have left...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Your Music

Is there a way to listen to the new Your Music section offline? If not, is this in development?

• Is there a way to listen to the new Your Music section offline?   If not, is this in development?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Stopped Working

I had upgraded my phone through vodafone and spotify premium was free with my contract for the 2 years, I upgraded back in February so I should still have it? The plaudits are there but greyed out and unavailable to play. Help!?

• Casual Listener
  • I had upgraded my phone through vodafone and spotify premium was free with my contract for the 2 years, I upgraded back in February so I should still have it? The plaudits are there but greyed out an...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Close all sessions

Can I have a member of staff close all my sessions please? I have changed my password, but if I remember correcctly, login details are cached on devices and desktops.

• Can I have a member of staff close all my sessions please? I have changed my password, but if I remember correcctly, login details are cached on devices and desktops.
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Starred songs deleted

Hey. My starred songs where suddenly deleted and som new had been added that i don't recognize. Have my pc or account been hacked? The titles added where "blackberry mms" "best romantic sms" "beet-box" "attractive sms" "airport message" 7 days ago......

• Hey.  My starred songs where suddenly deleted and som new had been added that i don't recognize. Have my pc or account been hacked? The titles added where "blackberry mms" "best romantic sms" "...
  • auzimour
  • Casual Listener
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hard to login to this forum

For the last few weeks it's becoming increasingly harder and harder for me to login to this forum, first of all login in with my original Spotify Account credentials is not possible at all anymore, I know Spotify is trying to make the Facebook login ...

• Roadie
  • For the last few weeks it's becoming increasingly harder and harder for me to login to this forum, first of all login in with my original Spotify Account credentials is not possible at all anymo...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading to premium - SSL is warning that I'm being redirected to Myspace

After clicking confirm purchase on the page to upgrade to premium, I get the attached warning that I'm being redirected to Myspace.com rather facebook.com for my account details. This has been happening for the last three days.... https://www.spotify...

• After clicking confirm purchase on the page to upgrade to premium,  I get the attached warning that I'm being redirected to Myspace.com rather facebook.com for my account details. This has been ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Cancellation

I'm thinking about cancelling my premium subscription, but my subscription was just renewed yesterday. Will I be able to keep premium features until the end of this cycle?

• I'm thinking about cancelling my premium subscription, but my subscription was just renewed yesterday. Will I be able to keep premium features until the end of this cycle?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have been charged AGAIN!?

Last month after months of subs I decided to get rid of autorenewal. I even googles how to do so, and did it. I was told my sub will end April. I checked my bank statement last week and i was charged AGAIN.This has to be fraudulent. I use spotify eve...

• Last month after months of subs I decided to get rid of autorenewal. I even googles how to do so, and did it. I was told my sub will end April. I checked my bank statement last week and i was charged...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't' change password - changed email address

Hi - as title, I want to access my spotify account - but I changed email address and have no way of accessing the old one. All I know is my username as I aint used spotify for a while and have been logging in via facebook (not linked to original spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - as title, I want to access my spotify account - but I changed email address and have no way of accessing the old one. All I know is my username as I aint used spotify for a while and have been l...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account linked to wrong person

Slightly odd problem i can't find the solution to. When I log in via my Facebook account I have the Standard packge and no playlists. When I log in with my Spotify account it defaults to my wife's Facebook profile. Both account profiles have my email...

• Casual Listener
  • Slightly odd problem i can't find the solution to.   When I log in via my Facebook account I have the Standard packge and no playlists.  When I log in with my Spotify account it default...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Unsubscribe From Premium

When i try to unsubscribe from premium, after i type my facebook password. the website sends me back to the "why are unsubscribing?" page, and under there it says "This form has expired. Please reload the page and try again" i have tried more than 7 ...

• When i try to unsubscribe from premium, after i type my facebook password. the website sends me back to the "why are unsubscribing?" page, and under there it says "This form has expired. Please ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! NUS Student Discount Query

Hey! I am a Univeristy student and I have an NUS extra card and when input the number it wont let me process the payment so I am forced to pay in full, any body know the reason for this? Its Saying "Sorry, but you can't apply another student card to ...

• Hey!   I am a Univeristy student and I have an NUS extra card and when input the number it wont let me process the payment so I am forced to pay in full, any body know the reason for this?&n...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to switch my FB account, or decouple completely without loosing playlists.

I no longer see a way to unlink my Spotify account from my FB account and switch it to my new one. Or decuple it completly from FB would be ideal. Just don't want to loose my playlists.

• Visitor
  • I no longer see a way to unlink my Spotify account from my FB account and switch it to my new one. Or decuple it completly from FB would be ideal.   Just don't want to loose my playlists. ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes