Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Spotify 30 day free trial problem, not working

Hi, this morning I've purchased the 30 days trai premium version of spotify, I GET the confrim e-mail ("Hope you're enjoying your Spotify Premium 30-day free trial! Here's your receipt....") but, on my mobile It don't work, and on the computer if I w...

• Regular
  • Hi,  this morning I've purchased the 30 days trai premium version of spotify, I GET the confrim e-mail ("Hope you're enjoying your Spotify Premium 30-day free trial! Here's your receipt....") ...
  • samulibero
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to upgrade to student discount

Hi! I'm trying to upgrade for the student discount. However, everytime I try it says that they are unable to verify that I am a student. So I click on the next link to provide more details. It tells me I qualify so I go back to the verification page ...

• Hi! I'm trying to upgrade for the student discount. However, everytime I try it says that they are unable to verify that I am a student. So I click on the next link to provide more details. It tells ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Deleted Starred List - Premium Trial Member

Hello, when i try to click the link to fill out the deleted playlist form it gives me an error message saying access denied. I am thinking it might be because I am a trial premium member but I am not sure. I would like to recover my starred playlist ...

• Regular
  • Hello, when i try to click the link to fill out the deleted playlist form it gives me an error message saying access denied. I am thinking it might be because I am a trial premium member but I am not...
  • Codyg555
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Being Charged on my debit card and they're not linked.

Ive always loved Spotify but recently I've made a new account (lost login info for the last). I got the regular 2 day free premium but never did I go and up the free trail. I just checked my bank account not to long ago and it reads I was charged thr...

• Ive always loved Spotify but recently I've made a new account (lost login info for the last). I got the regular 2 day free premium but never did I go and up the free trail. I just checked my bank acc...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting an error messages when trying to pay for premium

Received a Spotify gift card for premium subscription, and the time its up. Trying to upgrade for premium but when I write my card info for payment I get an error message. Tried signing out and logging back in, downloaded Spotify again and still get ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Received a Spotify gift card for premium subscription, and the time its up. Trying to upgrade for premium but when I write my card info for payment I get an error message. Tried signing out ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist disappeared

Hey. I was listening to my starred Playlist with approximately 780 songs and all of a sudden it just stopped and disappeared. It was deleted but I don't know how. One song remained however but you can't listen to spice girls forever.Anyways could som...

• Hey. I was listening to my starred Playlist with approximately 780 songs and all of a sudden it just stopped and disappeared. It was deleted but I don't know how. One song remained however but you ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email Never arrives

I go through this process to get a password for my Onkyo AVR and the email never gets to my mail box. How do I get the password that was send Help. Set a password for your devices To use Spotify on your devices, you need to set a separate password an...

• Casual Listener
  • I go through this process to get a password for my Onkyo AVR and the email never gets to my mail box.  How do I get the password that was send Help.   Set a password for your devices ...
  • 818Eagle
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I´ve purchased Spotify Unlimited but still have ads

"Subscription status You have an active Spotify Unlimited subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew and you will be charged." - How do I get rid of the commercials!?

• Visitor
  • "Subscription status You have an active Spotify Unlimited subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew and you will be charged."   - How do I get rid of the comme...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Login via Facebook but Spotify password is unknown

I can't edit my profile because I don't know my password for Spotify, but I can still login using my Facebook details. I'm a premium member and I've been joined up to Spotify for years now, because I always login with my Facebook details, I never had...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't edit my profile because I don't know my password for Spotify, but I can still login using my Facebook details.   I'm a premium member and I've been joined up to Spotify for years now...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unidays discount

I registered with Unidays and wanted to take advantage of their 50% off Premuim subcription offer. After first redeeeming the discount it said I had upgraded but I received no confirmation and my Spotify did not change. Then, when I looked in my subs...

• I registered with Unidays and wanted to take advantage of their 50% off Premuim subcription offer. After first redeeeming the discount it said I had upgraded but I received no confirmation and my Spo...
  • JoeGallagher
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Username

I want my facebook name to be displayed instead of my spotify username, the account is connected to my facebook i thought that i would change but i haven't, solutions?

• I want my facebook name to be displayed instead of my spotify username, the account is connected to my facebook i thought that i would change but i haven't, solutions?
  • sma
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I don't remember my password and spotify sends me to a wrong page. Help please.

Hi everybody!I hope you can help me with my problem.I can't remember my password and I have already done what is supposed to do in these cases: click to: Forgot your password?But Spotify sends me to my perfil page, where I can reset my password after...

• Hi everybody! I hope you can help me with my problem. I can't remember my password and I have already done what is supposed to do in these cases: click to: Forgot your password? But Spotify sends ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled account still being charged

I cancelled my account last month (mainly due to being charged 9.99 twice a month) and one of the charges has not ceased. This service is quite infuriating, seems so many people had had this issue. How do I resolve this and get my money refunded?

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my account last month (mainly due to being charged 9.99 twice a month) and one of the charges has not ceased. This service is quite infuriating, seems so many people had had this issue. H...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium account not working

signed up for spotify premium and had been working fine then logged out my account went to log back in later on in the day and had lost all my playlists and under account is now saying i'm on a free trial. have spotify connected to my ipod as well an...

• Visitor
  • signed up for spotify premium and had been working fine then logged out my account went to log back in later on in the day and had lost all my playlists and under account is now saying i'm on a free ...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify created a new account under the same email when I logged in. I already had a paid account.

I have an account (#1252706242) for which I have subscription and I'm still being charged But when I tried to log in it created a new account (#12135214246). Both are under the same email account katesedgley@hotmail.com. I need acess to first account...

• I have an account (#1252706242)  for which I have subscription and I'm still being charged   But when I tried to log in it created a new account (#12135214246).   Both are unde...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Disabled

Every time my premium time expires my account is blocked for some reason, I lost my facebook login, my gmail login, and now my Microsoft live login. I send an email to support but I got only a "no-reply" message after weeks. I'm really sad that I pay...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time my premium time expires my account is blocked for some reason, I lost my facebook login, my gmail login, and now my Microsoft live login. I send an email to support but I got only a "no-re...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Spotify Account

How can I delete my Spotify account? I registered with facebook and I really don't want my facebook to be intergrated anymore. I'm trying to create a new account, but since my email is already in use with the facebook one, i can't.

• How can I delete my Spotify account? I registered with facebook and I really don't want my facebook to be intergrated anymore. I'm trying to create a new account, but since my email is already in use...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello - when using my phone I use my Facebook login. That's a great feature. My problem comes when I try to log in from another device and DONT want to use my Facebook log in info.... I cannot remember what my username is and when I attempt to reset ...

• Hello - when using my phone I use my Facebook login. That's a great feature. My problem comes when I try to log in from another device and DONT want to use my Facebook log in info.... I cannot remem...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to re sync

How do I re sync my devices

• Casual Listener
  • How do I re sync my devices
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Help- Will Spotify Bill My Free Trial?

So, earlier today on my android phone I ran out of skips. There was then an option to try permium for 7 days, which include s unlimited skips for that time. I wanted to press no, but I accidently pressed yes. Then something popped up on the screen sa...

• So, earlier today on my android phone I ran out of skips. There was then an option to try permium for 7 days, which include s unlimited skips for that time. I wanted to press no, but I accidently pre...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes