Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • 935 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 935 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium won't work on my phone

I just purchased Spotify premium on my computer and it won't recognize the premium on my phone app. I have tried logging in and logging out (I'm using my username not my email) and reinstalling the app

• Casual Listener
  • I just purchased Spotify premium on my computer and it won't recognize the premium on my phone app. I have tried logging in and logging out (I'm using my username not my email) and reinstalling the a...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Useless account

I made my account while on holiday in the states, and now I can't use it here in Australia.If this somehow can't be rectified without paying the fee for premium because I have changed countries (which is utterly ridiculous) please delete my account a...

• I made my account while on holiday in the states, and now I can't use it here in Australia. If this somehow can't be rectified without paying the fee for premium because I have changed countries (wh...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My profile picture and name won't show up, profile won't load

My Spotify account/profile is messed up. I can login and see my playlist, etc. However, it won't load my profile image and it won't load the profile itself. If a user searches for me and tries to view my profile, it never loads. It gives an error on ...

• Roadie
  • My Spotify account/profile is messed up.   I can login and see my playlist, etc.  However, it won't load my profile image and it won't load the profile itself.   If a user searches for...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Different last names

I am signed into Spotify through Facebook which has my maiden name and my college has me listed under my married name. I would like to get the student discount for my premium Spotify account. I tried adding a username and password to my Spotify accou...

• Casual Listener
  • I am signed into Spotify through Facebook which has my maiden name and my college has me listed under my married name. I would like to get the student discount for my premium Spotify account. I tried...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wouldnt let me open a playlist

So I logged out, then logged back in. now I get this message that asked me to log in twice and I get to a profile with a numbered account name and none of my playlists. when i go to my profile online, it's my email adress but not my account. I've bee...

• So I logged out, then logged back in.  now I get this message that asked me to log in twice and I get to a profile with a numbered account name and none of my playlists.  when i go to my pr...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlists won't load and cannot be shared

I have logged in dozens of times, tried sharing on facebook and with spotify users and nothing is working. My playlists won't even load. Please advise. I have tried suggestions in community and help boards and am frustrated after wasting time. THANK ...

• I have logged in dozens of times, tried sharing on facebook and with spotify users and nothing is working. My playlists won't even load. Please advise. I have tried suggestions in community and help ...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't seem to follow anyone and my followers disappeared

Hi I had people following me and I was following someone and now they have all disappeared. I tried searching for them but no luck. I even deleted spotify and re-installed it but still nothing. Can someone please help thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I had people following me and I was following someone and now they have all disappeared. I tried searching for them but no luck. I even deleted spotify and re-installed it but still nothing. Can...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Username is numbers and friend feed doesn't load

Been with spotify for 2 years now, no problems, however today when i fired it up i noticed my username is numbers, and my freind feed does not load. Also when I click the profile tab, nothing shows up. I have tried logging out and re-logging in to no...

• Casual Listener
  • Been with spotify for 2 years now, no problems, however today when i fired it up i noticed my username is numbers, and my freind feed does not load. Also when I click the profile tab, nothing shows u...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Charged £10 but has no record of payments on my account so I cant cancel?

How do I cancel it if it says theres no record of me paying it? It has come up as £10 on my bank statement though

• How do I cancel it if it says theres no record of me paying it?   It has come up as £10 on my bank statement though
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount issue 3/25

I signed up for the student discount ($4.99) yesterday (3/25) on the account that I thought was my main, however the credentials for this account do not grant me access to Premium services. Furthermore, upon investigation it seems the account that is...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for the student discount ($4.99) yesterday (3/25) on the account that I thought was my main, however the credentials for this account do not grant me access to Premium services. Furthermo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify upgraded the wrong account to Premium

I logged in with my username earlier to upgrade to Premium, however I noticed the upgrade didn't work. I then logged out and logged in with Facebook after reading a help article and it turns out that the Facebook login is Premium. I never use Spotify...

• Visitor
  • I logged in with my username earlier to upgrade to Premium, however I noticed the upgrade didn't work. I then logged out and logged in with Facebook after reading a help article and it turns out that...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can my spotify account NOT be tied to my Facebook?

I am trying to deactive my Facebook account - but whenever I use Spotify it reactivates it.... This is becoming frustrating as I deleted it for personal reasons and now I cannot figure out how to seperate the two accounts.

• Visitor
  • I am trying to deactive my Facebook account - but whenever I use Spotify it reactivates it....   This is becoming frustrating as I deleted it for personal reasons and now I cannot figure out...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile picture not displayed

I created a spotify account then linked it to my Facebook PageHowever the picture still does not appear on my spotify profile Can I insert a profile pic any other way? Twitter maybe?

• Casual Listener
  • I created a spotify account then linked it to my Facebook Page However the picture still does not appear on my spotify profile Can I insert a profile pic any other way? Twitter maybe?
  • Jack_H
  • Spotify
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium student discount

I am a current Spotify Premium customer and I read an article last night on Flipboard were it stated that Spotify is now doing Premium discounts for US students. I am currently employed in the Admissions Department at Full Sail University and wanted ...

• I am a current Spotify Premium customer and I read an article last night on Flipboard were it stated that Spotify is now doing Premium discounts for US students. I am currently employed in the Admiss...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify cannot grab my email from facebook

Hello, My wife is trying to setup a password for setting up spotify on her iPhone. To do that, spotify wants a valid email address to send the password. The problem is, spotify cannot grab the email from her account for some reason. The spotify app i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   My wife is trying to setup a password for setting up spotify on her iPhone. To do that, spotify wants a valid email address to send the password.   The problem is, spotify ...
  • gahmadii64
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify on BlackBerry: Wifi or 3G?

Hello, when opening spotify in my blackberry, I get the following message (in Spanish, I'll translate it to English) "Listening to music online requires an Internet connection. Make sure your mobile company if providing you a Flat rate on your data" ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, when opening spotify in my blackberry, I get the following message (in Spanish, I'll translate it to English)   "Listening to music online requires an Internet connection. Make sure y...
  • raco60
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Disastrous customer support: How do I get a response from Spotify's rubbish customer support team?

I'm having a nightmare trying to get through to Spotify to sort what should be a straightforward problem. Does anyone have any ideas, or shall I just stop paying my premium subscription and move to another option? My account has become associated wit...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having a nightmare trying to get through to Spotify to sort what should be a straightforward problem. Does anyone have any ideas, or shall I just stop paying my premium subscription and move to a...
  • Rafael
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Delated my fb and can't log in anymore on spotify but still paying a spotify unlimited!

Hello (first, sorry for spelling, I'm French). I delated my facebook account which was related to my spotify unlimited account. I realized that i couldn't log in to spotify anymore without being on facebook! The thing is, i am still payinh for an unl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello (first, sorry for spelling, I'm French). I delated my facebook account which was related to my spotify unlimited account. I realized that i couldn't log in to spotify anymore without being on...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Do I have two accounts without knowing???

I just lost all my playlists, but I have no lists in my "recover playlists" section. I have a Premium subscription via Telia, and the account was disconnected and showed as being Free until relinked via Telia. What could have happened?

• I just lost all my playlists, but I have no lists in my "recover playlists" section.    I have a Premium subscription via Telia, and the account was disconnected and showed as being Fre...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Student Pricing @ 5$

I am very happy that Spotify has reduced the price to 5$ however, I am very disappointed as a senior in college I will only get 12 months of the discounted rate. I feel that I should receive more months of service or at least the option of having my ...

• I am very happy that Spotify has reduced the price to 5$ however, I am very disappointed as a senior in college I will only get 12 months of the discounted rate.   I feel that I should recei...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes