Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Please add Canada! We want Spotify Premium

I would like to get Spotify premium, but am unable to do so because you only accept payment from the countries where you've launched. Please add Canada!

• I would like to get Spotify premium, but am unable to do so because you only accept payment from the countries where you've launched.  Please add Canada! 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connected Accounts

I logged into my friend's spotify & now our accts are connected & all my playlists are gone. Help?

• Casual Listener
  • I logged into my friend's spotify & now our accts are connected & all my playlists are gone. Help?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed for premium but not showing up?

I've been subed. to Spotify for a few months now without any issue. I noticed today that I was back to a free user. I check my bank account and it shows that I payed for this months sub on the same day as always. Not sure what the issue is here?

• Casual Listener
  • I've been subed. to Spotify for a few months now without any issue. I noticed today that I was back to a free user. I check my bank account and it shows that I payed for this months sub on the same d...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple users

I am a premium subscriber, Mac user and family with Iphone 5. Can my two teenage kids also use MY Spotify account on their Iphone 5? How is this done? 1 has a facebook account while the other does not. Thanks

• I am a premium subscriber, Mac user and family with Iphone 5.  Can my two teenage kids also use MY Spotify account on their Iphone 5?  How is this done? 1 has a facebook account while the o...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Connection problem accessing my account (receipts page) on spotify.com

Hello,At the moment I experience issues connecting to: https://www.spotify.com/nl/account/subscription/ and then more specific: https://www.spotify.com/nl/account/subscription/receipt/ It is impossible to conenct to the latter, resulting in not being...

• Regular
  • Hello, At the moment I experience issues connecting to:   https://www.spotify.com/nl/account/subscription/   and then more specific: https://www.spotify.com/nl/account/subsc...
  • petshopgrover
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Premium Upgrade has not Worked

Says on account details im premium but in the app a free user? how do i fix this need answers asap!

• Says on account details im premium but in the app a free user? how do i fix this need answers asap! 
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not possible to upgrade to spotify premium

Hi, I'm trying to upgrade to Spotify premium... but when i hit that part of the website, the page never loads. Can you please fix it asap as i need my playlists on my mobile devices asap thx!

• Hi, I'm trying to upgrade to Spotify premium... but when i hit that part of the website, the page never loads. Can you please fix it asap as i need my playlists on my mobile devices asap 🙂 &nb...
  • SpotBot
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Upgrade

I have been a Spotify user for many years. Just decided to upgrade to premium. when i click on the upgrade option for the free 30day trial my page just freezes in a blank format. Been trying all day but with no success.; about to give up and stick wi...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a Spotify user for many years. Just decided to upgrade to premium. when i click on the upgrade option for the free 30day trial my page just freezes in a blank format. Been trying all day ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: downloading music

hey there, i also have a premium account and am wondering how to download the music so i can sync it to my ipod from spotify! Kind regards, Ros

• hey there,   i also have a premium account and am wondering how to download the music so i can sync it to my ipod from spotify!   Kind regards, Ros
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just upgraded to unlimited, want to choose premium instead

Hello! I'm brand new to the spotify community and I have a windows phone 8 handset. I just read that spotify is about to be released for windows phone 8 the same day I upgraded to unlimited status (today). Can I get a refund and upgrade to premium in...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!  I'm brand new to the spotify community and I have a windows phone 8 handset.  I just read that spotify is about to be released for windows phone 8 the same day I upgraded to unlimit...
  • pdxhomebrew
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscripton that allow more than 3 offline devices?

Is there any subscription that allow more than 3 offline devices? It isn't that hard to go above 3 devices for example private and office laptops, private and work phone as well as tablets. I guess I could use mutiple regular accounts and collaborate...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there any subscription that allow more than 3 offline devices? It isn't that hard to go above 3 devices for example private and office laptops, private and work phone as well as tablets. &nbsp...
  • Tralla
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Country Change.

Thanks for your help

• Community Legend
  • Thanks for your help 🙂
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me help me help me

Help me I have spent all Saturday morning trying to do the simplest things. These guys just dont seem to care - no help, no ability to tell them why their websites dont work. Problem 1. Can't upgrade to Spotify Premium. The clicks through leads to "C...

• Help me I have spent all Saturday morning trying to do the simplest things. These guys just dont seem to care - no help, no ability to tell them why their websites dont work.   Problem 1. Ca...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot enter card details

I want to try Spotify Premium. I go to https://www.spotify.com/uk/get-spotify/go/freetrial30/ and click to proceed to enter my Visa details yet the page will not load?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to try Spotify Premium.   I go to https://www.spotify.com/uk/get-spotify/go/freetrial30/ and click to proceed to enter my Visa details yet the page will not load?   &nbs...
  • Lolsville
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't upgrade to premium - page not found.

I can't get to the payment services page. I keep getting page not found, or sent empty response errors. Are these pages really down? I've tried using Optimum Lightpath, Verizon FIOS and a tethered connection, but can't reach the payment page. WTF?

• Casual Listener
  • I can't get to the payment services page.  I keep getting page not found, or sent empty response errors.  Are these pages really down?   I've tried using Optimum Lightpath, Verizon...
  • bola
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Settings for my playlist - Only for my Facebook users

Hi,Is it possible to create a playlist which is available only for certain people? Or is it possible to remove people who follow my playlist? Thanks

• Hi, Is it possible to create a playlist which is available only for certain people? Or is it possible to remove people who follow my playlist?   Thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium User getting immediately kicked off literally as soon as i login with facebook

@Spotify every time I try to login to my Spotify PREMIUM account, it IMMEDIATEY kicks me off and I have paid every payment to date so I don't know why I can't access my account. I am entitled to my music. I have already contacted spotify numerous tim...

• Regular
  • @Spotify every time I try to login to my Spotify PREMIUM account, it IMMEDIATEY kicks me off and I have paid every payment to date so I don't know why I can't access my account. I am entitled to my m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Please delete all my folders and reset my account

I want to start my Premium subscription from scratch with no playlists. How can I do this? Do I need to cancel my subscription and get a different account? Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • I want to start my Premium subscription from scratch with no playlists.  How can I do this?  Do I need to cancel my subscription and get a different account?  Please help!
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Shut up and take my money!

I have two bank accounts. One with everything and one with nothing or not so much in it because when I need some money I just make online transfers between both of them. It happened that I didn't have 9,99 to be billed for Spotify Premium this month....

• I have two bank accounts. One with everything and one with nothing or not so much in it because when I need some money I just make online transfers between both of them.    It happened ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in using username or e-mail address, only using 10-digit account number

I'm a Spotify Preium member. When I log in to my Spotify Windows client, I can enter either my e-mail address or my 10-digit account number as the username. However, when trying to log in to the Spotify Community or the Spotify web player, I can only...

• Gig Goer
  • I'm a Spotify Preium member.   When I log in to my Spotify Windows client, I can enter either my e-mail address or my 10-digit account number as the username. However, when trying to log in ...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes