Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't disconnect my facebook from my friend's spotify account

An old friend let me use his spotify account which I ended up connecting to my facebook. He's recently changed his password, so I would like to create my own account but can't because my facebook is still linked to his. I've seen that you can disconn...

• An old friend let me use his spotify account which I ended up connecting to my facebook. He's recently changed his password, so I would like to create my own account but can't because my facebook is ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook connection error, I want to share music!

I can not connect to facebook and cannot share my playlist with others. The error red error message "Failed to enable Spotify social" is always there.. Can anyone help?

• I can not connect to facebook and cannot share my playlist with others. The error red error message "Failed to enable Spotify social" is always there.. Can anyone help? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

just got premium so i could listen to songs offline but it says i have to many!!!!!!!!!!!

is it just me but why when im paying for spotify am i limited to the amount of songs i can listen to in offline mode.the hole idea of upgrading was so i could have all my music any where i go. or is it they only let you have so many a mounth??? realy...

• Casual Listener
  • is it just me but why when im paying for spotify am i limited to the amount of songs i can listen to in offline mode. the hole idea of upgrading was so i could have all my music any where i go. &nb...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify only playing individual songs

Hi This is my first time and I'm not sure whether my query is to do with my subscription or phone app. So apologies if this is the wrong place. Anyway, I recently got a spotify voucher as a present. I'm currently syncing my spotify "local Folder" to ...

• Community Legend
  • Hi   This is my first time and I'm not sure whether my query is to do with my subscription or phone app. So apologies if this is the wrong place. Anyway, I recently got a spotify voucher as a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

changing payment method not working. HELP

okay, i got a new visa card and am trying to uPdate my payment, i had premium but since i have a new card, it automatically downgraded me to free because the other card doesnt work. in trying to update my card and payment it says the zip code provide...

• okay, i got a new visa card and am trying to uPdate my payment, i had premium but since i have a new card, it automatically downgraded me to free because the other card doesnt work.  in trying ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone has subscribed in my name

Someone (probably in sweden) has started a month's premium subscription with Telia mobile phones. it has nothing to do with me, so can it be cancelled.I have done a contact form but the last one I sent just seemed to drop off the radar after an initi...

• Regular
  • Someone (probably in sweden) has started a month's premium subscription with Telia mobile phones. it has nothing to do with me, so can it be cancelled. I have done a contact form but the last one I ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t listen to the new Keane album

Hi! I have an unlimited account but the new Keane album is unavailable for me. Why?/Kjell

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have an unlimited account but the new Keane album is unavailable for me. Why? /Kjell
  • Varmland63
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account desactivated

I recently desactivated my Facebook accout, but my Spotify account wasn't created with Facebook. I have a Spotify pseudo created before your association with the social network, athur, and I can't close the message : "Cannot activate Spotify Social"....

• I recently desactivated my Facebook accout, but my Spotify account wasn't created with Facebook. I have a Spotify pseudo created before your association with the social network, athur, and I can't cl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is spotify premium free for facebook users or is this a scam?

Hi Spotify, The following link was posted in sounddrop, claiming that spotify premium is free for facebook users. Is this true? If so should I cancel my £9.99 subsciption and just do that? What is the catch, other than sharing my entire life with fac...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify,   The following link was posted in sounddrop, claiming that spotify premium is free for facebook users.  Is this true?  If so should I cancel my £9.99 subsciption and jus...
  • danmewett
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Application key - Premium account

So after login into developer.spotify and filling out the form to get a application key, and agreeing to terms and hitting submit, the page just reloads, and i dont get a c key. I signed up using facebook, have a premium acount, got the login (number...

• Casual Listener
  • So after login into developer.spotify and filling out the form to get a application key, and agreeing to terms and hitting submit, the page just reloads, and i dont get a c key.   I signed up ...
  • smwood71
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: can't find search bar - want to upgrade to £4.99 deal, but keeps crashing

Want to search music, listen and chill. In the free version where is searchbar? Are there currently tech issues upgrading to pay account? Please help. I am pulling what's left of my hair out. Cheers BK23.

• Want to search music, listen and chill. In the free version where is searchbar? Are there currently tech issues upgrading to pay account? Please help. I am pulling what's left of my hair out. Cheers ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Accounts swapped....

Hi! My friend and my account's has got swapped.... I have his playlist and he has mine.... When I logg in with my username and password its his account that Im logging into.....and its the same for him (he sees my account) How on earth can this happe...

• Hi!   My friend and my account's has got swapped....   I have his playlist and he has mine....   When I logg in with my username and password its his account that Im logging into...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Sharing Issue

Alright guys. First of all, i have looked all over this forum and on google and seem to find others who have the same problem.Unfortunately i still have not found a solution. Here are just a few of the same threads i found: http://community.spotify.c...

• Alright guys.   First of all, i have looked all over this forum and on google and seem to find others who have the same problem. Unfortunately i still have not found a solution.   Here...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I purchased a premium subscription last night and i still can't listen to music

Last night i bought a premium subscription yet i can't listen to music right now. It keeps telling me that i have exceeded my 10 hours listening time and that i need to upgrade my account. I have received an email with a receipt so there is no proble...

• Casual Listener
  • Last night i bought a premium subscription yet i can't listen to music right now. It keeps telling me that i have exceeded my 10 hours listening time and that i need to upgrade my account. I have rec...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify account linked to wrong Last.fm account

My Spotify account is linked to an old Last.fm account which is no longer active. I'm getting Error Code 9 on the Last.fm page within the Spotify app, but I can't see a way to unlink the old Last.fm account. How can i unlink my Spotify account from t...

• Gig Goer
  • My Spotify account is linked to an old Last.fm account which is no longer active. I'm getting Error Code 9 on the Last.fm page within the Spotify app, but I can't see a way to unlink the old Las...
  • jmsgwd
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost ALL PLAYLIST! PLEASE HELP

My friend accidently deleted all my plylist last night can I get them back please help! Alexa Nicole virgiedog@aol.com Please HELP!

• Music Fan
  • My friend accidently deleted all my plylist last night can I get them back please help!   Alexa Nicole     virgiedog@aol.com   Please HELP!
  • virgiedog
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium member trying to log onto iPhone/ iPad

I've started a trial with spotify, I get 2 days trial, if during that time I install on my phone I get 30 days. Installed no problem, streaming, to my sonos, excellent, not 100% convinced to spend 9.99 a month but we'll see. Load iPhone (5.0) and iPa...

• Regular
  • I've started a trial with spotify, I get 2 days trial, if during that time I install on my phone I get 30 days. Installed no problem, streaming, to my sonos, excellent, not 100% convinced to spend 9....
  • Dann47
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Limit isn't reached

When I log in it says that I've reached my 10 h limit this month, which I haven't. The last of April it said that I had like 15 min left, but then I thought it would start over again yesterday, but it didn't. Does anyone know why, or if there's somet...

• Casual Listener
  • When I log in it says that I've reached my 10 h limit this month, which I haven't. The last of April it said that I had like 15 min left, but then I thought it would start over again yesterday, but i...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify pc client doesn't work...

Hi, I've had a premium account for some time. My credit card expired so I had to buy premium again. It works fine on my mobile, and here on web it says I have spotify premium, but my pc client doensn't recognise that I have bought premium and keeps p...

• Hi,   I've had a premium account for some time. My credit card expired so I had to buy premium again. It works fine on my mobile, and here on web it says I have spotify premium, but my pc clie...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes