Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

cant login to spotify with facebook!

Solved!

cant login to spotify with facebook!

If i try to login with facebook i get the error the username or password is not right please help yesterday it was working i use the right facebook email and password please help me!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I'm having the same problem. Updated a new password several times. Still won't let  me in. = (  

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

i had the same problem bro i can help, go to safari (internet) on your phone and look up any spotify playlist could be from a certain artist or your favorite band doesn't matter. i typed in on google spotify playlists clicked on a random page n the first playlist i saw i clicked on, if its a real playlist on spotify it will try and open the app, it should say something is trying to open the app just say yes or allow if anything pops up, once your back by the log in screen log in with facebook and it should log u in and bring u to whatever link or playlist you tried to look at. also try deleting all background apps (all currently running apps) then shutting off your phone, turn it back on n try getting into spotify. after i used the playlist link trick i still had problems but whenever it wouldnt let me in i'd just turn my phone off n on n it'd let me in, never had to repeat the playlist thing just make sure your always logged into fb on your phone n make sure u don't delete the spotify app too much like in the background apps, at least while its running it doesnt crash

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

I'm having the same problem. Updated a new password several times. Still won't let  me in. = (  

But do you have the error wrong username/password
Marked as solution

i had the same problem bro i can help, go to safari (internet) on your phone and look up any spotify playlist could be from a certain artist or your favorite band doesn't matter. i typed in on google spotify playlists clicked on a random page n the first playlist i saw i clicked on, if its a real playlist on spotify it will try and open the app, it should say something is trying to open the app just say yes or allow if anything pops up, once your back by the log in screen log in with facebook and it should log u in and bring u to whatever link or playlist you tried to look at. also try deleting all background apps (all currently running apps) then shutting off your phone, turn it back on n try getting into spotify. after i used the playlist link trick i still had problems but whenever it wouldnt let me in i'd just turn my phone off n on n it'd let me in, never had to repeat the playlist thing just make sure your always logged into fb on your phone n make sure u don't delete the spotify app too much like in the background apps, at least while its running it doesnt crash

well it didn't work for me because it looks lik emu username and password not excited anymore!

Facebook locked me out and i did the 4 step with spotify but chat never began. I don't need to be auto billed after my 3 months for $0.99 is up in March. Plus i need my YOUUUGE playlist!

Btw, this is a new account (NON-FB) so i could contact Spotify

Suggested posts