Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

created new account and would like playlist moved over from FB account

created new account and would like playlist moved over from FB account

I am planning to stop using my Facebook account and so I created a new spotify account and would like to have my premium membership moved over and the playlist as well. Then have the facebook account deleted from spotify. My new account name is dmck2k and my FB account is Dwayne McKnight with my profile picture. Is this something I can do? Or does it require a Spotify tech to handle this?

Thanks,

1 Reply

Hi dmck2k! I've got two separate answers for you for your two questions. As far as moving the premium to your new account, unfortunately, as far as I am aware, this is not something that can be done. I would recommend canceling the premium on that account (make sure you do that anyways!) and then using it up until your premium runs out. Once that account reverts to a free one, then you can make the switch to your new account.

Transfering your playlists yourself is possible, but it's not the simplest thing to do. Instead I would recommend getting in touch with support. This can be done by either reaching out to @SpotifyCares on twitter; messaging support on Facebook; or through this contact form. If it's been more than 48 hours without a response, reply to the e-mail you received confirming they got your message (if you used the contact form), or, if you messaged them through Twitter or Facebook, shoot them another message there.

Cheers, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions! 

Suggested posts