Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

deleted facebook

deleted facebook

i deleted my facebook can i transfer my account?

12 Replies

I have the exact same problem, im a premium user and i had spotify linked to an alternative facebook acount wich I deleted now, do i have te re open it and delete my spotify acount and create an other or is there any way to change my data, i want to have it asociated to my real facebook account, and an email just in case.

Thank you for your suport.

Mike

See this post for all of the details:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Newcomers-and-Contribution/Tutorial-How-to-Disconnect-Spotify-from-F...

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have deleted my facebook account a long time ago, without unlinking Spotify, ask the support for help but without any success.

I want to create a login with my usual email address, the one I've used for Facebook, but Spotify tell me that the mail is already used.

Hey Argail!

Have you the 8 digit case # to your contact? We'll get things chased up for you.

Hello,

I have the exact same problem as Argail. 

Can you help me to? I also deleted my facebook account but without disconnecting Spotify...

Hey @leroyk

Thanks for posting here in the community, we'd love to help and point you in the correct direction!

Have you seen @Peter__ 's reply above, linking you to instructions? Alternatively, if you haven't already, reach out to out contact form at the below link:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

If you reach out here, reply back to the automated reply and it'll make sure the correct team get it. Let us know the 8 digit case # and we'll also make sure the right guys reach it.

Hope that helps you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello, sorry for the late reply, as I use a "trash" e-mail address I forgot to read it.

I do not have the number from the first case anymore.

I've adressed a new support case which seems to be handled.

Glad to hear it!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey @Jason, I have the same problem deleting my facebook profil without disconnecting premium spotify account. Is there any chance to transfer the playlists from the account to my new one or to reactivate it? Is spotify still going to charge my account? Thanks for your help!

@MelsenStern 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you transfer your music to your new account

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @Jason and @Peter - I have the same problem. Due to work policies, I have deleted Facebook, not considering my Spotify account (D'oh!). I now can't close my Spotify account. I've set up a new one but how do I switch the Premium across to the new one?

Help!

i have this same problem and i have the number whats the next step 

Suggested posts