Premium

Country

Italy

Device

(Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10)

My Question or Issue

I NEED TO KNOW WHICH E-MAIL IS CONNECTED TO MY SPOTIFY PREMIUM FAMILY ACCOUNT. HOW CAN I DO? ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED! THANK YOU

IMG_2651.jpg
3 Replies

Hey @simocollinetti, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

Go to your profile page and it should be there in your Account Overview in the Profile section.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

1. I use my Facebook account to login my Spotify family premium account but I don't have any address setup in FB

My Spotify account is showing that I'm in my country but also a zip code from the country aside.

How can I fix the address cause I'm not being able to setup any member

6E14D6F1-2327-4FA2-BFC3-9FCF2370D442.png

Hey @user-removed,

If you have created your account through Facebook in Spotify, this means your Spotify account registered the email address associated with your Facebook account, and it’s not possible to change that with Spotify. Just head to your Facebook account settings and you can add your email there 🙂

To change your country settings in your account page in Spotify you first need to cancel your Premium subscription then click on Edit from the attached image where you can change your account's settings. If you are on the free plan just click Edit and change the settings you want. Read this FAQ for more.

Now you can invite other members if you are the owner of the Family Plan to join it or if you want to join you can read more in this FAQ about Premim for Family.

Hope it helps 🙂

Suggested posts