Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

have messed up trying to create family account.

Solved!

have messed up trying to create family account.

we now have two family accounts, paid for twice on paypal and possibly renewed a premium account. I am totally lost as how to unravel this.  Seem to have spent 40€ tonight instead of 15€ its a nightmare. who do I ask for help?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Niceperson,

You can contact Spotify Support on this Contact Form Here.

This is a special contact form that allows you to select the email to which Spotify Support will reply too 🙂

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply. They'll sort it out for you as soon at they can.

You can also send tweet or DM Spotify Support on Twitter (@SpotifyCares).

Cheers! 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Niceperson,

You can contact Spotify Support on this Contact Form Here.

This is a special contact form that allows you to select the email to which Spotify Support will reply too 🙂

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply. They'll sort it out for you as soon at they can.

You can also send tweet or DM Spotify Support on Twitter (@SpotifyCares).

Cheers! 🙂

Despite being generally skeptical of online help, I’m impressed by the rapid and helpful responses from both the community and perhaps more importantly Spotify themselves.
It’s all very encouraging so far! Thanks.

Have been able to sort out everything except an account for one family member. We have tried (and been sorely tried) a lot of things but when family member accepts invitation and fills out confirmation form its rejected with opps! try later message (literally more than 50 times)

Suggested posts