Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how to restore deleted a song on accident in playlist

Solved!

how to restore deleted a song on accident in playlist

high i am kgupta16 and i deleted a song on accident which i dont remember any of the lyrics too nor the title or artist of it. Ironically this is also my favorite song...please help me...i lost this sont late night oct1 up to mid day eveneing oct2 and i dont know when i deleted it aound that timeframe

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @kgupta16 thanks for posting in the Spotify Community! 

Generally you can restore an individual song if it was the last thing you did on the program by using the key command CMD/CTRL+Z. However if it wasn't the last thing then the only way to restore an individual song is by contacting Spotify Care through this contact form. Hope that helps!

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @kgupta16 thanks for posting in the Spotify Community! 

Generally you can restore an individual song if it was the last thing you did on the program by using the key command CMD/CTRL+Z. However if it wasn't the last thing then the only way to restore an individual song is by contacting Spotify Care through this contact form. Hope that helps!

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

Suggested posts