Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

i cancelled premium, then lost all of my liked songs.

i cancelled premium, then lost all of my liked songs.

before, when i had premium, i had over 1800 liked songs.  now i only have 111.  i had some in playlists, and tried to recover my playlists but there was nothing there.  only an old playlist that was there when i first logged back into my account.  i dont know if theres a way to recover liked songs, but i really hope there is.

3 Replies

Hi there @viviann61,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

We've moved your post from Ideas to the Help Boards, for better visibility.

Don't worry, your music collection is not gone. Most likely, you're logged into an older account. This can sometimes happen if you don't remember your correct log-in details and log in with an account connected to a similar email address/ Facebook or Google log in. This has happened to me a couple of times.

You can go through this FAQ to find some helpful insights on finding the credentials to your original log in details.

Keep us posted how you get on with this.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

ive only had one spotify account.  and the liked songs on the one i have logged into are the same as the ones before i lost all my songs.  also, ive logged in my account with my apple id and ive only had one apple id.  so im sure, there is no wrong account.

Hey @viviann61,

Thanks for the reply.

If you're sure there is no other account, you can contact our customer support team so they can look into your account and see what the changes there were. Here is how to reach out to them.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts