Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

is there an support to call in order to be able to change the email since i cant reset my password?

is there an support to call in order to be able to change the email since i cant reset my password?

hi guys, ive no longer the possibility to login to my old email account (ive closed the email account around a year back), which i have used to register for spotify. now i cant see a support chat button or any nummber that i would be able to call to get some help from there, any1 got a solution for this?

6 Replies

Hey @liptongreentea!

We'd recommend you get in touch with us via this contact form.

You can also find us on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle.

Give us a shout, we'll be happy to help.

Anyk17

Yeah right you will contact us....6 emails I've sent via the contact page and I get the same **bleep** automated one back. 

Hey @Paulb5, don't worry!

In that case, we recommend you to get in touch with us via Facebook or Twitter.

If there's anything else we can do for you, let us know 🙂

Anyk17

I've tried finding an answer on this community board, I've also filled out the contact form 3 times now only to get the same response, I don't have Twitter, and I can't access my facebook because I dont have access to the Email address attatched to it, which is also attatched to my Spotify account...... I've used spotify for years now and if I don't get help from an actual human im canceling my subscription. I've been paying for an account I can't access for months now.. I just want access to my music again. Please help me.

Hi @daviselliott!

We've taken a look and can see that our Accounts team is already helping you via email.

If there's anything else we can do for you, give us a shout 🙂

Anyk17

Suggested posts