Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

login probloms

login probloms

Hope someone out there can help me login to my account or set up a new one.

Have entered my login and pasword, one of it wrong. Tried difrent login, possably using facebook acount password, spotify not on facebook. Tech support required i think, so request pasword and login details to be sent to my email account, no emails from spotify. ok i think, i will send an enquiry to spotify, o wait a minuit, it needs my login details..... ok i will not be beetin, just open a lovely new shiny account, first bit if info required was an email address for the new account, no problom i enter my email and guess what, the emaill address is already being used, I KNOW, ITS MINE. please god someone help me back on to spotify, its a briliant music site with music and now that i have Sonas i would love to listen to al those old songs of my youth in fantastic clear digital sound.

1 Reply

Hi there and welcome to the community,

You should get in touch with the spotify support team by using the online alternative form.

If you get an auto reply back directing you to the help pages, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Suggested posts