Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

moved back to Germany

Solved!

moved back to Germany

Hi,

I was more then half a year in the US, California as an Au Pair.

In this time I used Spotify.

Nearly two weeks ago i moved back to Germany and now i'd like to use Spotify Free again!

I do not have a mastercard or a paypal account!

Please help me, my 14 days abroad time is nearly over 😞

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello Alex,

I've taken a look at your account - try again now.
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

22 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello Alex,

I've taken a look at your account - try again now.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Hi,

I have a similar problem! Created my account in the UK, due to studies. now I am back in Germany and would like to use Spotify Free again! Can you please help me?
THANKS!!!

thank you david!

Hi Joa1310- Do you have a credit card that's registered in Germany? 

If so, all you need to is update your card details via your subscription page. You won't be charged for anything--it will just update your country. 

However, if you don't have a card just drop us an email via our contact form

Hi! I have the same problem. I was in UK  for a month and now I'm in Spain again but my account doesn't work. What should I do?

Thanks 

Su87 - As Meredith mentions above, just head to your subscription page and change it there. If you do have trouble with this, just head to our contact form.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I haven't a card and nobody replies to the contact form. I sent a contact form explaining my problem 2 weeks ago and I sent another one this morning.

Su87 - I've just got back to you, so keep an eye on your inbox. We just need a couple of security details.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I have the same problem as well. I cannot change my country from Norway to Denmark, where I live now, since I use Spotify free and don't have a creditcard. Can you help me change the country so that I can use Spotify again?

Hei, I've the same problem. I registered in Norway and now that SpotifyFree is available in Germany I'd like to use it here, too. I don't have a Credit Card, though. Could you please help me to change the status of my Country?

Thanks a lot!

siriusen & susikus- We'll need to confirm some details to make this change in your account. Have a look in your personal inbox as I've just sent an email to both of you.

If any other users need to change their country (without a credit card), please head over to the contact form.

If you receive the automated message sending you to the Community just reply again. Your  email will reach a member of our support team who can help. 

I'm having the exact same issue. I am US student that studied abroad in Spain. All I want is to listen to spotify and now I can't unless I pay for it (which I don't want to do,  I just want spotifyfree). I used the contact form and I got an automated response that sent me back here. I don't want to keep going in circles with this. Is there any way you can go into my account and change my country back to the United States so I can listen to spotify for free again please? Thank you.

Elyse - We only take payment details in order to verify your location. We won't take any money from you at all, so you can keep your free account. Once you input your details, you'll be able to change your country.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

How do I input my details? And thank you for all of your help.

Hi Elyse- You can enter your card details via your subscription page.

You'll see the option right under 'Payment Method'. As soon as you've entered your US card details your country settings will be updated as well. 

Hi,
I've got a similar problem.
I was on holiday in Austria and there i registred myself in Spotify.

Now I'm over two weeks at home in Germany and i can't use Spotify Free again.

I don't have a Credit Card or a paypal account!

Can you help me?

Kathi3 - I can see you emailed in. You should get an email back shortly.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi.

Last year I was in UK and now I'm back in Spain and I can't use Spotify anymore. What should I do?

Thankss!

Suggested posts