Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium account

Solved!

premium account

I would like to have a premium account to avoid commerials!!!! but at moment i can't afford it at this point in time !!! so i guess my question is when i can afford the premium memebrship account to avoid the commericals will i be able to reapply or pay the premium account to get commerical free ads i guess i wondering sometime in the future ????

Thanks

reddragon2016

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @user-removed  and welcome to the Community! 🙂

Yes, You can sign up for the Premium account any time when you're ready!
If you aren't sure that you want to commit to recurring monthly payments just yet, you can always look into some other payment types in the mean time. If they are available in your area, Gift cards and Pre-paid cards are a great alternate route to having a regular card on file and can give you all the Premium features you love for the amount of months you choose the balance for.

Feel free to let me know if you need any more help and I'd be happy to.

Have a wonderful day! 😄

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

yes that makes things much much clearer I really appreciate  the most recent feed back on that info. thanks again for letting me about those 2 offers of what i can an cant do with gift cards an other offers it was a real big help .

Thanks again

View solution in original post

7 Replies

can you please repeat what you mmean? i cant understand the question you're asking

Marked as solution

Hi @user-removed  and welcome to the Community! 🙂

Yes, You can sign up for the Premium account any time when you're ready!
If you aren't sure that you want to commit to recurring monthly payments just yet, you can always look into some other payment types in the mean time. If they are available in your area, Gift cards and Pre-paid cards are a great alternate route to having a regular card on file and can give you all the Premium features you love for the amount of months you choose the balance for.

Feel free to let me know if you need any more help and I'd be happy to.

Have a wonderful day! 😄

Hi Bethany ,

no that should do it even though you are NOT a spotify employee that still helps me out some so that this way i know i can join spotify memeber at any time thanks for your kind help an if you know anyone else that is a spotify employee that might be able to verify that info that would be great as well 🙂

you also have a wonderful day

🙂

Hi manel pinto,

Benthany understood my question quit clear it isn't that hard to understand if you just reread what i had i had said slowly an then you will get it sheesh 🙂

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

As @Bethany_Dawn mentions, there's a variety of payment options you can use to upgrade to Premium in the future.

Keep in mind that with some payment methods like gift cards, you won't be able to use them with other discounts or promotions, such as Premium for Family, Premium for Students, or trial offers.

Keep in mind that we’re always offering trials or deals where you can get Spotify Premium for a fraction of the regular price, or even free, for a specified time. You can check out our current offers to find out more. 

Hope this helps clarify things! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 
Marked as solution

yes that makes things much much clearer I really appreciate  the most recent feed back on that info. thanks again for letting me about those 2 offers of what i can an cant do with gift cards an other offers it was a real big help .

Thanks again

Hey again @user-removed,

No worries, we're always happy to help!

If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to give us a shout 🙂

spotify:track:4iUdr1tVo1fmnfRjW71XfB

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts