Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

pressed wrong update

pressed wrong update

Hi - So I just switched my card and meant to upgrade my account... but I accidentally paid for unlimited. Then I couldn't understand why it wasn't working on my phone - but I actually meant to upgrade to Premium. 

Is there any way I can get a refund on the unlimited since I just paid twice and upgraded twice? Thanks!

5 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

As this is a payment issue, I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify should be able to refund it.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

ah, great! thank you so much! 

No need actually. If you head to our website, you should be able to immediately change your Unlimited for Premium without needing to wait for a response from our support guys.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

hmm - I realized the mistake about 10min after but it says I still got charged twice...

@jdove wrote:

hmm - I realized the mistake about 10min after but it says I still got charged twice...

Hey! 🙂

If you get in touch with the payments team directly using the online contact form they will be able to look into that double billing for you.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts