Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"0 minutes left"

Solved!

"0 minutes left"

Hello, I just downloaded spotify again, I haven't used it in like a year or so, since the 10 hours limit thingy. But I redownloaded it two days ago because my sister said that the 10 hours limit is gone.. But it ain't for me? Why is that? My sister can listen how much she wants, one of my fiends aswell and they don't have premium, please answer fast I really wanna listen to music!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The 10 hour limit is not gone, however the limit is activated after 6 months. If your sister registered her account in the last 6 months she may not have a 10 hour limit yet. If you want to listen to you music right now you always have the option of subscribing to either spotify premium or spotify unlimited

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey @hefferj 🙂 

Would you be able to try logging out and back in again and see if that makes any difference? 

Sometimes I think the client can get a little "stuck".

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi joiintish - Hm, well the 10 hours limit definitely isn't gone. This limit is activated for users 6 months after registering. 

If your sister and friend created their account less than 6 months ago they won't receive those limitations yet. 

The only way to listen to more than 2.5 hours/ week is to upgrade to Unlimited or Premium via your subscription page.

Marked as solution

The 10 hour limit is not gone, however the limit is activated after 6 months. If your sister registered her account in the last 6 months she may not have a 10 hour limit yet. If you want to listen to you music right now you always have the option of subscribing to either spotify premium or spotify unlimited

I've listened to Spotify for about 5 minutes in the past 2 months, but apparently I have "0 minutes left".

Why is this?

Marked as solution

Hey @hefferj 🙂 

Would you be able to try logging out and back in again and see if that makes any difference? 

Sometimes I think the client can get a little "stuck".

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

That indeed worked! Thanks a million.

Suggested posts