Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

redeem code

redeem code

Hi there! Um... okay, when i try to redeem my code, im writing in the pin, and pressing redeem, but nothing happens. What should i do, or whats the problem?

18 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

There is an ongoing website issues at the minute, don't worry the Spotify team are on it 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Nice:) Good luck 😄

I had the same problem, almost thougt i had wasted my money.

'luckily' i'm not the only one having this problem

and good luck solving it! 🙂 

Great.. i thought i'm the only one with the problem..

Hopefully it can be fixed soon!!

any idea when it will be fixed?

@kdawg wrote:

any idea when it will be fixed?

Hi,

Just saw another thread on this, they seem to think it's working again. Have you tried deleting the cache etc on your browser? or an entirely different browser for that matter?

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I have done both, still doesn't work. Some other threads say the problem is continuing for them, and that they are waiting for the moderators to fix the problem. If this is the case, I'll wait it out 🙂

Still not working.... Hopefull working tonight when im gonna have a lan party 🙂

How long does this problem still last ?

Are you still having issues? It would appear the website should be back up and running again. 

Try clearing your browser cookies/cache and try again. 

If its still not working get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will hopefully be able to manually add the code to your account. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I am having this problem since yesterday now, it's really frustrating. I emailed spotify so I'm hoping it'll work out soon.

HI Peter,

Yes i have still have the same problem. I erased the cookies but it dont work 😞

I'm now in contact with the helpdesk, thnx 🙂

Grtz

Hi guys,

If you are still having trouble, please use the contact form Peter mentions above. We'll then get it sorted for you.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi Sam,

I did allready, i now wait for a answer.

it seems that it is already working.

Working now 🙂

me to .i payd 10 euro and that when i open the spotify it doesent give me to download the songs.spotify says like u must pay premium but i payd the fu*king premium.

Mi corazón 

Suggested posts