Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

starred songs gone D:

Solved!

starred songs gone D:

Hello,

Going through the forum I've seen some others having the same problem (so I'm crossing my fingers my problem can be solved too) - I just discovered I lost almost all my starred songs, except from those added 2012. Is there any way to get them back? It would certainly be much appreciated!

edit: just noticed the "common question - lost playlist" thread. The suggested procedure did not work, and I have sent an email to support.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I have the same problem - except all my songs have gone and yet my playlist titles have remained!! HELP!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Alowishes - Think I've found them... alowishes starred

Cheekyradders - Yours is a little more complex. I've just tried something, could you try logging out and in again?

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Marked as solution

Jonasmogensen - I've just tried something, could you log out and in again for me? Are they back?
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Marked as solution

Crippa92 - They're all still there. Are you logging in with the username crippa92?
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

70 Replies
Marked as solution

I have the same problem - except all my songs have gone and yet my playlist titles have remained!! HELP!

Hello mods! Any update on this issue?

Marked as solution

Alowishes - Think I've found them... alowishes starred

Cheekyradders - Yours is a little more complex. I've just tried something, could you try logging out and in again?

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hmm, I think that's about it.

Thanks a bunch! 🙂

Hey Sam:D
i lost all my Starred songs today:/ is it possible to get them back like these guys?

Marked as solution

Jonasmogensen - I've just tried something, could you log out and in again for me? Are they back?
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi Sam/ any of the moderators,

PLEASE help me. My starred tracks have gone too, in the majority. Im so sad. I had spent AAAggges collecting them together. I had new and old bands and it was my music haven, and now its gone :-S

I contacted help, but never heard anything back.

I would be SO grateful if you could help me out.

Nina

Hi Nina,

Found them! ninaacoll

Enjoy them. Some good tunes there.

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

THANK YOU SO MUCH I am super pleased!

I think I love you 😉

Cheers, yeh I like to think Ive collected a few good tunes.

Right, now to the playlist...

Sam! i love you! a billion times thanks!
all the songs are back!Heart

Hi! I just realized a lost all my starred songs before Jan 2012 too.. Is it possible to recover them?? Please?

Thank you very much!

Marafig - Those tunes should be back, just log out and in again.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Could you please check out my starred songs as well? I believe I lost quite a few.

@dr_horror wrote:

Could you please check out my starred songs as well? I believe I lost quite a few.

I can see 217 at the moment, how many should there be?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Oh no! ALL of my starred somgs have disappeared too, with the exception of those I downloaded within the last wee. Where did they go? HELP Please! 😞

Shannonmrussell - Can you try logging in with your username 'shannondownbythesea' and your Spotify password. Are they back?
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

@Sam wrote:
Shannonmrussell - Can you try logging in with your username 'shannondownbythesea' and your Spotify password. Are they back?

How do you do that? Do you have some type of maical powers?

YAY, me! 🙂

Thank you, Sam!

@liamwli wrote:

@Sam wrote:

How do you do that? Do you have some type of maical powers?

Spotify have all those playlists in those servers... No matter if user deleted a playlist, Spotify can find easily the link!

Suggested posts