Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

starred songs gone D:

Solved!

starred songs gone D:

Hello,

Going through the forum I've seen some others having the same problem (so I'm crossing my fingers my problem can be solved too) - I just discovered I lost almost all my starred songs, except from those added 2012. Is there any way to get them back? It would certainly be much appreciated!

edit: just noticed the "common question - lost playlist" thread. The suggested procedure did not work, and I have sent an email to support.

70 Replies

I can't tell you, but there should be a lot more than the songs in the current list. There is music missing that I know I've starred.

@dr_horror wrote:

I can't tell you, but there should be a lot more than the songs in the current list. There is music missing that I know I've starred.

How many are you seeing yourself at the moment? I can't see any large removals recently.

Perhaps drop us a line through our contact form if you'd like us to look into this further.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

All my playlists and starred songs have disappeared aswell. It´s the second time in a coupleof months. Please help me with this

@sunkfish wrote:

All my playlists and starred songs have disappeared aswell. It´s the second time in a coupleof months. Please help me with this

See my post on this here

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

I have tried logging out and even reintsalling but all my starred music is still gone...I log in with facebook...it seems my account is no longer linked to spotify's database etc...any suggestions?  Thank you

@troyrutman wrote:

I have tried logging out and even reintsalling but all my starred music is still gone...I log in with facebook...it seems my account is no longer linked to spotify's database etc...any suggestions?  Thank you

Your account does appear to have become disconnected yes. I'd get in touch with us via the contact form to get a resolution on this.

Hey Sam im having the same problem ... library not showing up

Spotify - I am having the same problems as everyone else here. All of my Starred tracks have disappeared but my playlists are still there. 

PLEASE HELP get my Starred tracks back   😞

Thanks, 

Mike

All my starred songs are gone, i had aleast 300, and then i added some more and noticed that theyve all gone, ive only got the ones i just added today. logged in and out and theyve all gone again, ive still got playlists though ???

blackjuice99 - Looking in your 'blackjuice99' account, I can currently see near 1700 Starred tracks. Are you not seeing any?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi, I've got one song missing from my starred library, 1975 - chocolate, and can't locate it anywhere. What has happened to it?

Looks like the rights holders may have pulled it from the catalogue 😞

Just noticed my missing song has returned, thanks.

Wow this seems to be a joyful place 🙂 so many happy users that got help.

I have the same issue and hope my "starred list" can be cured too.

Any chance?

cmd_keen - Possibly... just log out and in and take a look 🙂
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

a little spooky but it worked. Awesome! thanks a lot!

Wanted to bump this for help. I just had this happen. I've logged out and logged back in.

For my situation, I was syncing a local file from desktop to mobile and the starred songs on my desktop app have all disappeared (I starred it, to see if it would appear in starred) but on mobile they're all present.

I'm going out of town for a few days, so I won't be able to respond promptly. Help is much appreciated.

@modrnangel wrote:

Wanted to bump this for help. I just had this happen. I've logged out and logged back in.

For my situation, I was syncing a local file from desktop to mobile and the starred songs on my desktop app have all disappeared (I starred it, to see if it would appear in starred) but on mobile they're all present.

Your account is still showing 288 Starred tracks at our end so everything seems okay there. It's not ideal but could you try a reinstall on desktop? 

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Hi,

My starred songs are gone too. Can someone please help me get them back? Thanks!

This topic here has helped a lot of people with this issue. See if it can help you...

~Soli Deo Gloria~
* If you see a single asterisk like before this sentence, it most likely denotes sarcasm.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Classical Musicians Unite!

Suggested posts