Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution WHAT THE **bleep**

So, my week was going fine with all my music and then BAM. Last night the app kept telling me my playlists were premium features and that I've been using the free app. I was on 11.99 a month and now you all want me to pay 17.99 a month to get somethi...

• So, my week was going fine with all my music and then BAM. Last night the app kept telling me my playlists were premium features and that I've been using the free app. I was on 11.99 a month and now ...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect - Multiple Speakers/Devices

Spotify keeps duplicating my mobile to my list of devices then removing all my downloads. I only use my laptop and mobile, two devices. How can I stop it listing my mobile twice?

• Spotify keeps duplicating my mobile to my list of devices then removing all my downloads. I only use my laptop and mobile, two devices. How can I stop it listing my mobile twice?
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to login!!!! HELP!

I'm unable to login to my account on my iPhone 6. I'm using my username,not email. I've tried resetting my password and uninstalling the app. The loading screen animates but never progresses from there.

• I'm unable to login to my account on my iPhone 6. I'm using my username,not email. I've tried resetting my password and uninstalling the app. The loading screen animates but never progresses from the...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution not able to cancle subscibtion

Hi,i want to cancel my subscribtion. But in my account, in subscription it doesn't give the option to cancel it, while the "help" message states it should be there.what is going wrong, and how can i now cancel my subscription?

• Hi, i want to cancel my subscribtion. But in my account, in subscription it doesn't give the option to cancel it, while the "help" message states it should be there. what is going wrong, and how ca...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cant upgrade due to country-credit card and account problem

Hi my name is Sol, im from Argentina and I used to have a premium account which was cancelled god know why and when i try to upgrade back again i cant due to the wrong fact that Spotify states that my credit card and account are not from the same cou...

• Hi my name is Sol, im from Argentina and I used to have a premium account which was cancelled god know why and when i try to upgrade back again i cant due to the wrong fact that Spotify states that m...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access my account.

About a two days ago I tried to login in my Samsung Smartv and then i get a message "Invalid username or password Try again...", then i tried to login in ALL MY DEVICES and I can't login at all. I tried to reset my passowrd but when i put my username...

• Casual Listener
  • About a two days ago I tried to login in my Samsung Smartv and then i get a message "Invalid username or password Try again...", then i tried to login in ALL MY DEVICES and I can't login at all. I tr...
  • Vinemac32
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Canceled premium but still got charged

My subscription was supposed to end on the 6th of September, roll over for payment on the 7th and I canceled it for sure on the 5th. But today I noticed I was still charged. I don't understand. I canceled because I can't afford it and I still got cha...

• My subscription was supposed to end on the 6th of September, roll over for payment on the 7th and I canceled it for sure on the 5th. But today I noticed I was still charged. I don't understand. I can...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot login, see account details or reset password

I've been kicked out of my spotify on my laptop and phone. It won't work with my Sonos either. When I try to go to my account details or login, I get this:www.spotify.com redirected you too many times.I also cannot reset my password. Literally, nothi...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been kicked out of my spotify on my laptop and phone. It won't work with my Sonos either. When I try to go to my account details or login, I get this: www.spotify.com redirected you too many ti...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Multiple charges

I just made a Spotify earlier this week with high expectations and signed up for premium right away. (99cents for 3months). I just checked my bank account and it says the premium was paid for 3 separate times! 3 transactions of 99cents all at the sam...

• Casual Listener
  • I just made a Spotify earlier this week with high expectations and signed up for premium right away. (99cents for 3months). I just checked my bank account and it says the premium was paid for 3 separ...
  • Midianfilth
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgotten username and can't log in to cancel premium

PLEASE HELP! My moms bank acct is getting charged and I can't log back in to cancel premium!!! SOS

• PLEASE HELP! My moms bank acct is getting charged and I can't log back in to cancel premium!!! SOS
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Search Has Problems

For nearly a year, I have been unable to search for a song or artist, neither have I been able to switch playlists, because all I get is a big buffering symbol on a black screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, and switched up the compatibility, ...

• For nearly a year, I have been unable to search for a song or artist, neither have I been able to switch playlists, because all I get is a big buffering symbol on a black screen. I have uninstalled a...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't login

Hello, i'm from German and i've got a problem with Spotify... When i log in to my account with my right data i get kicked after 2 - 4 seconds.. with the message error 9 wrong name or wrong password but when i but a anothing password i didnt loged in ...

• Regular
  • Hello, i'm from German and i've got a problem with Spotify... When i log in to my account with my right data i get kicked after 2 - 4 seconds.. with the message error 9 wrong name or wrong password b...
  • DreamGamer
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem activating Premium

Everytime I try to sign up for the free 30 day trial and put in my card, it says theres a problem with my card not working. I know that my card works just fine because I have boughten several other things within the last couple of days, and ive tried...

• Everytime I try to sign up for the free 30 day trial and put in my card, it says theres a problem with my card not working. I know that my card works just fine because I have boughten several other t...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have premium but it's not showing up on iphone

Got a new phone recently, when I opened Spotify App, I logged on, and it said my subcription was "free". I currenly have a premium account, and when I open Spotify on my computer, it says that my subscription is premium, and all my playlists and song...

• Casual Listener
  • Got a new phone recently, when I opened Spotify App, I logged on, and it said my subcription was "free". I currenly have a premium account, and when I open Spotify on my computer, it says that my sub...
  • lauraw-24
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for normal spotify but subscribed for student

I subscribed to premium spotify but for the student account and I was chaged 9.99 for a regular account and I can't change it.

• I subscribed to premium spotify but for the student account and I was chaged 9.99 for a regular account and I can't change it.
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Getting charged for an account that isnt mine.

Ive gotten charged the past two months on my card yet i havent had spotify premium in a year. I have no way of checking what account its linked to because the charges are only appearing on my card. Id like refunded for the last two months.

• Casual Listener
  • Ive gotten charged the past two months on my card yet i havent had spotify premium in a year. I have no way of checking what account its linked to because the charges are only appearing on my card. I...
  • Bbaltozer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to take down my Facebook profile

I subscribed with my Facebook profile but now I want to close for good my Facebook but I want to keep my Spotify profile because of my playlist plus is the one at the family premium. Do I make myself clear?

• Visitor
  • I subscribed with my Facebook profile but now I want to close for good my Facebook but I want to keep my Spotify profile because of my playlist plus is the one at the family premium. Do I make myself...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone's using my Spotify

I went to create a Spotify account to find that one had already been used with my email address. I changed the password but they have their facebook to log into and I don't know how to remove their facebook from my account. Not to mention in trying t...

• I went to create a Spotify account to find that one had already been used with my email address. I changed the password but they have their facebook to log into and I don't know how to remove their f...
  • felipepelaquim
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2 different accounts charged

I tried to get the student discount and it won't let me so I got the premium... It charged me for the student and the premium and I couldnt find my school on the list so it wasnt suppose ti charge me for the student so how can i get this resolved.

• I tried to get the student discount and it won't let me so I got the premium... It charged me for the student and the premium and I couldnt find my school on the list so it wasnt suppose ti charge me...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes