Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

subscribed to free 30 day trial of premium but not able to use it

Solved!

subscribed to free 30 day trial of premium but not able to use it

Hello,

I've signed up for the free 30 day trial to premium but when I try to play a track it says I have exceeded my ten hour limit still? I've tried logging in and out of spotify but to no avail? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey vintage-T - Looks like you just signed up for our 48 hour trial. 

This means you're still eligble for the 30 days of free Premium. You can sign up right here: http://www.spotify.com/freetrial/

View solution in original post

30 Replies

Hi.

You should be able to get to your Premium by using "ames777" as your username when logging in rather than your email address.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Thank you I have been logging in as ames777 but still no luck :S

Hey Ames777 - Our records show your account has definitely been upgraded. 

Please try shutting down the app completely and logging back in. It also might be worth downloading our latest version which was released just last week (Mac - Win).

Let us know how that work for!

😞 thanks for the tip i downloaded the new version of spotify/logged off and on but still no luck! Any other ideas?

Not to worry, we can help sort this out for you. Please have a look in your inbox as I've just sent you a direct email. 

Hello,

I've sign up for spotify prenium after 14 days in a foreign country, that's ok with my iphone but it doesn't work with my laptop. What can I do ?

I have the same problem. Tried uninstall, relogging, rebooting, reinstalling and all other solutions mentioned. Please help

Hi Meredith thanks for the email still no luck :S I've also tried uinstalling and reinstalling but it seems spotify hasn't registered my upgrade in the programme but has registed it in my your subscription page... 😞

same problem here upgrading from free to unlimited :(:(

It's the same for me.

Upgraded from free to unlimited and then from unlimited to premium, but still recognized as a free account when i try to loggin...

same problem upgrading from free to premium 😞

i just payed £9.99 to get spotify premium and the app still thinks i have not and I have adverts....,...

Got the same problem...

Hi Everyone, 

We'll need to confirm some details on your accounts in order to help sort this out. It'd be best if you all could fill out a contact form so we can respond directly via email. 

Just visit this link or go to About > Contact at the bottom of this page. 

Same issue here. Sent a form. Any clues?

When I reinstalled spotify, suddenly I got premium to work.

Hi!

I made a "clean reinstall" already, didnt work.

my account:
finktwice

thanks!

I have waited for 2 hours now and nothing happens.. It also subscribed three times so now i have unlimited untill end of may :S anybody having same problem and fixed it? please help it is so frustrating!

have the same issue

Suggested posts