Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

subscription issue (slightly complex)

Solved!

subscription issue (slightly complex)

Hi there, I apologise if this subject (or similar) has already been covered.

I have an account (premium) which was registered through Facebook, but to an old account using my current e-mail address. Unfortuately, last week I made the mistake of adding the e-mail address to my newer Facebook account which I would login with my mobile number.

This caused my spotify to log out, and now I have no way of either accessing said Facebook account, or Spotify. I have logged in using an old Spotify free account as I sent this via e-mail and was only told to come here and pretty much repeat a similar long worded message! I sent my original message on 16th November.

I was hoping not to have my direct debit taken out for a new month (I no longer have internet at home, nor do I have mobile internet), but due to this unforseen circumstance that was not possible and in my initial message I stated that I didn't want a payment coming out and I cannot access my account to prevent it happening. I have just seen on my bank statement that a payment has been sent to you guys for a service I'm currently not using! I want to pay again to use Spotify once I have internet back at home and can get what I am paying for. When you have £20 left in your account and half of it is taken out when you've been trying all you can to prevent it from happening is pretty frustrating!

I am generally a happy Spotify Premium account holder but I would be a happier one if I could have my money refunded, and/or account access. I originally wrote this message out in the early hours of 19th November, my internet was strangely reconnected for around half an hour but disconnected again as I pressed the 'Post' button.

Thank you for taking time to read this I really hope you can help me out and I can get my money back, I'm sure you have some way of seeing that my premium account has been inactive since before a payment was taken out!

Regards

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Sorry to hear you are having issues 😞 

If you got an automated email telling you to visit the community, just reply directly to that email (even if it says not to) and it will be pushed to a member of the team who can assist you. I would also advice you to double check your spam/junk folders as sometimes the replies get caught up in those. 

If you have a case or reference number, post it here and I will see if I can get someone to look into it for you.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Sorry to hear you are having issues 😞 

If you got an automated email telling you to visit the community, just reply directly to that email (even if it says not to) and it will be pushed to a member of the team who can assist you. I would also advice you to double check your spam/junk folders as sometimes the replies get caught up in those. 

If you have a case or reference number, post it here and I will see if I can get someone to look into it for you.

Peter

Peter

Yeah I did receive one... Okay thanks very much for your quick reply, really appreciated! Hopefully something comes of that, I know it's not much, but I kinda need that money haha

Don't worry, the Spotify staff won't let you be out of pocket if you haven't been using the service 😉 

If you don't hear back within a few days, post back here and I will poke someone for you to look into it!

Peter

Peter

Fantastic, thank you ever so much!

Suggested posts