Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

unable to make premium paymeny

unable to make premium paymeny

Hi,

I am tryin to select payment method for Premium and it does not accept any selection (Visa/Amex/PayPal), I keep getting the same screen where I should choose method

7 Replies

@technopop wrote:

Hi,

I am tryin to select payment method for Premium and it does not accept any selection (Visa/Amex/PayPal), I keep getting the same screen where I should choose method

Hi, and welcome to the Spotify Community!

There is currently an ongoing issue with the spotify website, hopefully the Spotify Team will be able to fix it soon!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

ok..glad to know I am not that stupid 😉

Thanks

Hello,

I don't think the problem with the website we had last night should be happening anymore. But one thing you might want to try is to do the process again using a different browser - Hopefully this should allow the payment to go through.
Airhorn Enthusiast

I am trying to sign up for the free 30 day premium trial and when I try and choose payment it keeps sending me back to the same page to choose payment, so it doesn't seemed fixed for me been trying since last night

i am having the same problem it is annoying, how do u fix?????

trust me it is still a problem and im about to change my mind and not bother buying the subscription 

Hello David,

I hope you have a great trip. Be Safe! Please help me to understand why I cant start a radio station with Donta Deisel "The Last Hurrah" album. My friends want to make a radio station with my music but can't as well. Please email me at illadelstylesdvdmagazine@yahoo.com with instructions on what to do.

Thank You,

Donta Deisel

Suggested posts