Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

upgrade

upgrade

I want to upgrade to $4.99 service so I won't have ads.  Is there any way the music I've saved in folders can automatically drop

the ads at the end of them when I upgrade or do I have to download each song again?

6 Replies

Hi there @avatarmb! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

I'm so happy to hear you've shown your interest in upgrading to Spotify Unlimited, an ad-free listening experience on Spotify, :). All of your music via your playlists should remain as is even after upgrading to a new subscription. If there are any issues, i.e. your playlists disappearing, you can get a hold of someone here in the community and they'll be more than happy to help you with any issues you may have.

So the bottom line is, you won't have to scour the expansive Spotify catalog for your songs once you upgrade!

Best wishes!

Spotify on!
Mikey

Spotify | Twitter

Did you like this post? Please add kudos below!
Did this post solve your issue? Accept it as a solution below!

so will my lists still have ads after the songs when I upgrade? will the ads disappear? I don't want

ads -- that's why I'm upgrading

@avatarmb wrote:

so will my lists still have ads after the songs when I upgrade? will the ads disappear? I don't want

ads -- that's why I'm upgrading

There is no advertising at all if you have an unlimited or premium subscription ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi again!

Much like @Peter has mentioned, once you subscribe to Unlimited or Premium, then the adverts will disappear. Your current lists that you've generated as a free user will not impose ads as the ads are not a part of your current playlists.
Spotify on!
Mikey

Spotify | Twitter

Did you like this post? Please add kudos below!
Did this post solve your issue? Accept it as a solution below!

I upgraded and these ads WILL NOT stop playing in between songs still??
Reeally frustrated! ๐Ÿ˜• had high hopes for Spotify

Could you try logging out then back in to see if that helps?

Suggested posts