Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

why cant i upgrade

why cant i upgrade

when i try to get spotify premium i get a message saying that i am not eligable for a free trial.fair enough but i cant get beyond this message to actually  pay for premium.

15 Replies

@confused wrote:

when i try to get spotify premium i get a message saying that i am not eligable for a free trial.fair enough but i cant get beyond this message to actually  pay for premium.

Hi, have you tried upgrading at http://spotify.com/account/subscription?

Be aware there are some site issues going on at the moment 🙂

Liam

Iam having exact same problem, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also check here for updates https://twitter.com/SpotifyStatus

I cant buy it too for the same reason. I bought premium before the trial came out. So everytime I go in today to upgrade it just sends me to the I;m not eligable page. 

its been almost an hour since Spotify aknowledged the problem and (hopefully) started working on resolving the issue.

Hi guys,

Kogadin is right, we're trying to get this sorted at the moment. Please keep an eye on the thread here for updates: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/The-subscription-page-says-Bad-Gatew...
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thank you... Well i just read that you guys sorted things out... first thing i did was buy premium, but neither my pc nor my htc one s recognize my account as beeing premium... anything to fix that?

Well i didnt buy it yet... i just signed up for the free trial 30days and its says on my abbonement profile thing that i am spotify premium user...

Ok, the website should be sorted.

Kogadin - It can take a few moments to upgrade. If you could try logging out and in, it should be ok.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Everything worked now... but i didnt get the 30 day trial.... well 10 €

@Kogadin wrote:

Everything worked now... but i didnt get the 30 day trial.... well 10 €

If you get in touch with support using the online contact form they will be able to to get that sorted for you 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Ok ill gove it a shot 😄

ik had premium en wegens een mislukking van de betaling heb ik ineens geen premium meer.kan u de betaling nog eens proberen en activeren aub want mij lukt het niet en dit was met een maandelijkse betaling van mijn rekening.met vriendelijke groeten delvaux dirk gsm 0496/924825

@sloper wrote:

ik had premium en wegens een mislukking van de betaling heb ik ineens geen premium meer.kan u de betaling nog eens proberen en activeren aub want mij lukt het niet en dit was met een maandelijkse betaling van mijn rekening.met vriendelijke groeten delvaux dirk gsm 0496/924825

We don't have any Dutch speakers on the Community team (sorry!) but check out this support page about common causes of PayPal failures.

If nothing on there helps, get in touch here and one of our support team will get back to you as soon as they can. If you get an automated response, reply back to it directly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts