Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

wont let me confirm my family invite

wont let me confirm my family invite

I was sent an invite to be added as a family member on premium family plan. Every time I click the link in the email to accept the invitation, it takes me to the sign in page instead of the page where I can put in my invite code. I'm paying $15 a month for the family plan and can't add my family!!!!!😡

6 Replies

Im having the same problem my brother added me to the family plan, got my email invitation and when it opens the browser there is no box for the invitation code. But i will say spotify where quick to take the 14.99e out the account. Soo can anyone rockstar or spotify team member help me because its ridiculous??

I'm having the same problem. Do you have a phone number to call?

I am having this problem now. Any answers? Dump spotify and get apple music?

I am yet another person who has upgraded from Premium (after many years as a satisfied customer) to Family Premium but cannot get to the right page to input the invite code.  It is bad enough that Spotify do not provide any first hand assistance (Twitter doesn't count, it is the communication preference of moron's - see Mr Trump), but Spotify have not bothered to respond to this thread either.  Spotify if you value your customers please provide a response or I fear you will lose us as customers for good.

Same issue here. Have you had any luck figuring out how to fix this?

Has anyone found the solution to this problem?

Suggested posts