Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A Few Different Issues I am having

A Few Different Issues I am having

I am having problems with playback on my Android device. After nearly every song that plays the music stops playing but the time track bar continues to progress as if it is playing. If I pause and play the song it will restart it and play audio but not until then. Also when it reaches the end of the song it just stops and won't play another song until I start it again. I believe this is realted to another issue I am having with upgrading to premium.

I started the 7 day trial on the device and downloaded all of my music to it. Shortly after it expired I decided to go ahead and upgrade my account permanetly and I was given the 30 day trial after putting in my payment info. I did recieve the confirmation email but a few minutes ago I logged in to my account and noticed it hadn't upgraded me on here. So I signed out of all devices and logged back in and still wasn't registered as premium. When I click upgrade it wants to add me to a family plan with no option to select a single plan. I think it is because in some way it is seeing that I have a premium account.

When I signed out of all devices it didn't sign me off of the phone. I did it manually from the settings and logged back in but still had the same issues.  

Is there a way to fix this or do I just need to call support for it? So far I have tried to uninstall the app, force stope and clear data, sign out and back in, play offline and online, and make a short playlist instead of playing all music. My theory is that since I am not recognized as premium on my account that it is trying to play an advertisement.

1 Reply

I should add that Spotify on my PC does say premium and it doesn't have the issues.

Suggested posts