Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[ANDROID] No Internet connection problem in app since i travelled to Egypt

[ANDROID] No Internet connection problem in app since i travelled to Egypt

Hi,
The app was working perfectly in Italy, but since i travelled to Egypt for Work it always appears "No internet connection" when i try to play online music.
The desktop application, instead is working perfectly, same network it has been used for both PC and Smartphone.
I don't think that it is a connection problem because i have tried many wifi networks and data connections but the situation is still the same.

I have tried to unistall and reinstall the app from play store, it worked just for the first time after the installation then it returned back to the "No internet connection" situation.

Thank you
1 Reply

Hi there,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear this started happening after your trip. 

If you haven't already, try logging out everywhere by following these steps:

1. Go to your account page.
  2. Scroll down and click on SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE.

After that if you're using an SD card, you can also remove it, run a clean reinstall once more and see if the issue comes up again afterwards without the card. Sometimes issues with the SD card can cause such errors.

Apart from this make sure that your Spotify app is allowed to use network data from your phone's settings. Sometimes when you go abroad and use roaming for some time, networking settings can change on your phone.

Keep us posted on how you get on.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts