Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Acabo de comprar una tarjeta en un Oxxo y me dice código inválido que puedo

Acabo de comprar una tarjeta en un Oxxo y me dice código inválido que puedo

Ya mandé mensaje correo y no me hacen caso ya son dos tarjetas que compró y me pasa lo mismo
1 Reply

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. Hope you don't mind me replying in English, as that's the official language of the Community!

We apologize if you haven't received a response on your email yet, most likely you'll be receiving it soon. 

When the system gives this type of error, we'd recommend taking into account the next info before trying again.

• Check if your account is registered in the same country you bought your card.
  • If you bought your gift card from a retail store, it needs to be activated by the cashier
  • Our codes are alphanumeric characters - capitalized alphabets, numbers, or a combination of both
  • You can only stack 18 months of Premium time on your account

If you've already verified this info, make sure you’ve entered the correct characters by changing the letter "O" for the number "0" (zero), the letter "S" for the number "5" or the capital letter "I" with the lower letter "L". 

However, if the issue persists, our friends at the Customer Support departments can check the code and help you further. In this case, we'd recommend contacting them in any of the channels listed here, except Community as we don't handle the same tools.

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts