Free/Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

Pocophone F1

Operating System

Android Pie

My Question or Issue

So I fancied listening to an album today and, whilst on the underground, the album list wouldn't load with the green icon perpetually spinning. Never mind; I assumed the app was having a tantrum with the lack of connection.

But then above ground and with a stable connection the problem persists. I've cleared the cache, reinstalled, restarted the phone (pocophone). Nothing works. The album list refuses to open. Streaming is fine, I can access every menu, I can download everything, I can do everything apart from see my album library.

Now this is where it gets interesting:

1. I've gotten home and gone onto my old phone and the album list works.

2. I've gone on to web player. Album list also fine.

3. I've even formatted to the phone and am now on an old version of android and the Album list STILL doesn't work. What the **bleep**!

How is this possible? My Pocophone was FINE yesterday but now I simply cannot access my album library on it. What gives?

4 Replies

I have the same problem, everything works the only thing I can't do is load the library of albums, and that's super annoying 

Hey dude. Your account is corrupted I think. Spotify can't fix it for me.
And have asked. Me. To make a new account. It's crazy, they literally can't
fix it.

I've replicated the bug on other devices ad they gave me a test account and
it was fine so it's definitely an account issue

i don't know i didn't have this problem before the last update. (version
8.4.91.861)

I had the same problem. Turned out it was connected to the Album "Shake The Shutter" by "!!!". If this Album is in my Library the Album listing will not show on my Android App. If I remove it everything works like it should.

Suggested posts