Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Albums not showing on mobile + wow the app is slow.

Albums not showing on mobile + wow the app is slow.

I have a bunch of albums saved under 'My Music'. They show up fine on the desktop app, but on mobile nothing shows up. This only started happening after the last update. Please advise.

Also while I'm here, another issue thats been plaguing this app since release is how slow the pages load! Sometimes it takes 4 or 5 minutes to retrieve my playlists. Very close to switching to another service!

5 Replies

Is your internet connection fast enough? If you think it's not, you might want to speed up your internet connection? Spotify may not be the problem in your case. It's just , maybe, your internet connection being slow. Go and try out Speedtest.net and reply your measured internet speed and let me see if it's enough for the better Spotify experience.

Follow me
Please follow my Spotify Account and I will share great playlists!
Giving Kudos and Accepting As Solution really helps. Thanks 🙂
Also, please give kudos to my idea: Recharging Skips for free users through Watching Video Ads

I have a 100 mbps connection at home and its just as slow 🙂 The app is taking time to retrieve data from spotify's servers. Uninstalling the app or factory resetting the phone doesn't help. 

I just started a trial on Google Music and it's blazing fast!

Can someone tell me how to get in touch with the actual Spotify support team? It's not very apparent

Go to https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact . Hope this will help.

Follow me
Please follow my Spotify Account and I will share great playlists!
Giving Kudos and Accepting As Solution really helps. Thanks 🙂
Also, please give kudos to my idea: Recharging Skips for free users through Watching Video Ads

Thanks!

Suggested posts