Premium

Country

Croatia

Device

1. (Samsung Galaxy S8+)

Operating System

(Android 9.0 "Pie")

My Question or Issue

I can't save albums on my android device, also when I go under the "Albums" tab in library there are none of the albums I've saved previously. Everything works on my Mac but for some reason this is an issuse on my android. For this reason I can't play full albums offline even though I saved them.

Screenshot_20201004-111303_Spotify.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @taeintrbl,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Just to confirm that we're on the same page - on your own device, the Albums section works properly with both your new account, as well as the one of your friend, right? In that case, a solution that might do the trick for you would be to transfer your music collection to the new account. You can learn how to do this here

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey there @taeintrbl,     

Help’s here!        

If you can't see your saved Albums on a mobile device make sure you first try a clean reinstall of the app since this will get you the latest app version with all necessary updates. Follow these steps on how to do that. 

In case this persists, it's a good idea to disable any battery optimization or data cleaning apps and settings on your phone. Make sure you try this since such features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.  

Hello!

Thank you for your reply!

I'm afraid that none of those solutions has worked. I've tried just normal uninstall of the app, and also clean uninstall like you suggested.

I also disabled the power saving mode, and I'm not using any data cleaning apps at the moment.

Even after the clean uninstall method, saved albums still won't show in my library.

I'm thankful your time, also if you have any other suggestions they would be greatly appreciated!

Hi there @taeintrbl,

Thanks your reply!

Could you try logging in with your account on the mobile device of a friend and see whether Albums are visible there? You can also try to create a new test account and see if Albums are visible in your Library on that one. 

This will help us determine if the issue is account related.

Keep us posted!

AlexModerator

Hello!

I tried logging in on my friends account and the albums showed up normally. Also I tried making a test account on my phone and saving a bunch of albums, and they too showed up under the Albums section as they should.

Marked as solution

Hey @taeintrbl,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Just to confirm that we're on the same page - on your own device, the Albums section works properly with both your new account, as well as the one of your friend, right? In that case, a solution that might do the trick for you would be to transfer your music collection to the new account. You can learn how to do this here

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator

Hello!

Thank you for the link, I switched accounts and it seems to be working fine. I was hoping from the start that there was a way to fix this without me needing to make a new account, but it’s alright! I’m happy that I can now have my saved albums on my phone!

Suggested posts