Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] Daily mixes no longer update, play artists I dislike, stick on one song etc

[All Platforms] Daily mixes no longer update, play artists I dislike, stick on one song etc

My daily mixes used to change at least once a week. Meaning if one said for instance, "daily mix 5 Songs based on John Lennon, the who, the Beatles and more" daily mix 5 night have different artists it's based off in a week. I currently have 6, I listen to two of them daily mix 3 and 4. Those two are basically the same playlist. Daily mix two is based off a German song I was briefly into. Daily mix 5 and 6 are based off of music I used to but haven't listened to in months.

I'm going nuts, everything is the same few songs and artists. Daily mix 1 has been showing me the same stuff, mostly with artists I don't listen to, for months. It says it's based off of artists that I asked not to be played. I finally went through and asked for every artist on there not to be played on that mix. Now there is only one song on there, by one of the artists I asked not to be played.
This is on all platforms. I frequently like up music I listen to, add songs to playlists and my music. I 'd love to have daily mixes based on artists and songs I actually listen to. And how can I fix daily mix 1 which is stuck on a song I never have or will listen to on spotify?
Going nuts. I use spotify and daily mixes pretty much throughout the day.
1 Reply

Now the daily mix isn't playing anything at all  here is a screen shot:

Untitled.jpg

Suggested posts