Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify don't work in 4g

Help please, i have spotify with premium account on my nexus 5x android O developer preview;until yesterday all good, this morning i change telephone operator and have a new SIM.Now spotify work only on WI FI but not on 4G, it's the only app that doe...

• Casual Listener
  • Help please,   i have spotify with premium account on my nexus 5x android O developer preview; until yesterday all good, this morning i change telephone operator and have a new SIM. Now spot...
  • andre88
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with downloading

So on Spotify on Wi-Fi at home. My playlist was downloaded but for some reason since ive added a couple new, the whole olatlisr has undownloaded. Anyway went to turn download off and on again but it says turn cellular download on in settings to downl...

• Regular
  • So on Spotify on Wi-Fi at home. My playlist was downloaded but for some reason since ive added a couple new, the whole olatlisr has undownloaded. Anyway went to turn download off and on again but it ...
  • matty1610
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle wont disable

How can I disable the shuffle feature? I want to play an album from 1st song to the last, not jump randomly between the songs. There is a shuffle feature toggler, but it works only about 1 time out of 20. Can someone fix the problem? BTW. Where is sp...

• Visitor
  • How can I disable the shuffle feature? I want to play an album from 1st song to the last, not jump randomly between the songs. There is a shuffle feature toggler, but it works only about 1 time out o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Android App - Cannot scroll to "Login" Button (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Problem: Cannot scroll screen down past "Facebook or New" buttons to loginType: Android Spotify appDevice: Android 4.xDescription: Problem started after the most recent update, I was forced to re-login but the spash screen only allows to scroll left ...

• Problem: Cannot scroll screen down past "Facebook or New" buttons to login Type: Android Spotify app Device: Android 4.x Description: Problem started after the most recent update, I was forced to ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist keeps "forgetting" songs but not really.

My app keeps "forgetting" that i already have songs. I use offline mode alot so sometimes i go searching for a song for instance "Five hours". And spotify doesnt have any results.Then i turn online mode back on and search again and sure enough, there...

• My app keeps "forgetting" that i already have songs. I use offline mode alot so sometimes i go searching for a song for instance "Five hours". And spotify doesnt have any results. Then i turn onli...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Disable shuffle for album play

I am on the trial period for Premium. I mostly listen to entire albums in the offline mode. Whenever I pick an album, some song in the middle starts playing. I have to click the shuffle button and select the first song for me to be able to listen to ...

• I am on the trial period for Premium. I mostly listen to entire albums in the offline mode. Whenever I pick an album, some song in the middle starts playing. I have to click the shuffle button and se...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution 5 skips an hour?

I read that we're supposed to get 5 skips an hour but it's been nearly 7 hours and my skips still haven't regenerated! What do I do?

• I read that we're supposed to get 5 skips an hour but it's been nearly 7 hours and my skips still haven't regenerated! What do I do?
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mini Cooper steering Music control does not work !?

Music controls on the steering wheel of my 2016 Cooper S does not work. Volumes controls are OK. But next and previous buttons when pressed gives message "Not Possible". The only way to go to next song is via radio seek buttons on the center console....

• Music controls on the steering wheel of my 2016 Cooper S does not work. Volumes controls are OK. But next and previous buttons when pressed gives message "Not Possible". The only way to go to next so...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 14 likes

Solved!! Ford Sync applink help

Hello all,I picked up a new car (ford focus) yesterday with sync 2 on it. Is there anything special that I need to do to make applink work? I've tried saying "mobile applications" with the app open but nothing is working.Thanks in advance for any hel...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all, I picked up a new car (ford focus) yesterday with sync 2 on it. Is there anything special that I need to do to make applink work? I've tried saying "mobile applications" with the app op...
  • DukesDad
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes
  • sync ford focus applink
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Skipping

Every time I press my power button it skips 10 secs and every time I press it again to time screen on it skips another 10

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I press my power button it skips 10 secs and every time I press it again to time screen on it skips another 10
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't see the buttons

I can't see the buttons on the notification box. because it has the same color with the background, what should I do to change the color of them, BTW I'm using Huawei 4x.

• I can't see the buttons on the notification box. because it has the same color with the background, what should I do to change the color of them, BTW I'm using Huawei 4x.
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Un salto al ayer borrar playlist

Como puedo borrar una lista que me aparece en la seccion "un salto al ayer"? Cabe señalar que esta playlist no es mia.

• Como puedo borrar una lista que me aparece en la seccion "un salto al ayer"? Cabe señalar que esta playlist no es mia.
  • ChuchiB
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • un salto al ayer android delete borrar
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify doesn't keep login data

I bought a new HTC One X+ and installed Spotify. Everything works perfect with one exception: Everytime I start the app I have to login again because Spotify doesnt keep my login info.

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a new HTC One X+ and installed Spotify. Everything works perfect with one exception: Everytime I start the app I have to login again because Spotify doesnt keep my login info.
  • linkbowser12
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution unable to log in

hi I am using the same email and password as to log into web interface but I am getting this message "Unable to log in. Either username or password is incorrect". Any idea what to do? Thank you Radek

• Casual Listener
  • hi   I am using the same email and password as to log into web interface but I am getting this message "Unable to log in. Either username or password is incorrect".   Any idea what to d...
  • kotelnik
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify starts playing after i watch a video or any audio on my phone, any idea on how to make it st

Spotify starts playing after i watch a video or any audio on my phone, any idea on how to make it stop

• Spotify starts playing after i watch a video or any audio on my phone, any idea on how to make it stop
  • WolfPack4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mala ejecutación de canciones.

Al escuchar música, se detiene a cada rato, no entiendo el motivo, ya que mi Internet es bueno, así que descarto esa posibilidad y pienso que el problema viene de la aplicación. Por favor, fijarse en eso, es muy molesto, ya que de no ser solucionado ...

• Al escuchar música, se detiene a cada rato, no entiendo el motivo, ya que mi Internet es bueno, así que descarto esa posibilidad y pienso que el problema viene de la aplicación. Por favor, fijarse en...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iOS SDK integration

Hello I've been trying to reach a Spotify developer in regards to iOS SDK integration. Please can someone help with this. Thanks, Jesse

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I've been trying to reach a Spotify developer in regards to iOS SDK integration. Please can someone help with this.   Thanks,  Jesse
  • JesseShortt
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • integration
    iOS
    SDK
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Long loading time in different networks and missing songs in offline mode

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, Androidversion 5.0.1 and Spotify Version 8.4.0.539I do not know if an update happened directly before the problems, since spotifiy seems to constantly download something. Lately, Spotify is taking forever to load, no matte...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, Androidversion 5.0.1 and Spotify Version 8.4.0.539 I do not know if an update happened directly before the problems, since spotifiy seems to constantly download something...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help Please

Well to start off my phone will not play the music bar no more like when its off if i want to change the song i have to go to the app and change it whats wrong i already tryed the nuplayer it dont come out on developer options ??? How can i fix this

• Casual Listener
  • Well to start off my phone will not play the music bar no more like when its off if i want to change the song i have to go to the app and change it whats wrong i already tryed the nuplayer it dont co...
  • aaronbalderas
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app playing only a handful of songs

Hi everyone,Since the last update, my Spotify app has only been playing the top 25 songs from an artist. While these songs are good, I would still like a larger pool to choose from! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, Since the last update, my Spotify app has only been playing the top 25 songs from an artist. While these songs are good, I would still like a larger pool to choose from! Any help would ...
  • Coman664
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes