Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my Albums are missing from phone but not from PC

All my Albums are missing from phone but not from PC

Hi All,

HELP! 

I have lots of saved albums on my spotify desktop software, and I did have them on my Samsung Galaxy S2, but they have just vanished from phone, all my music! gone! 

I can still access it through my spotify desktop but I would like to listen to my music when walking about, but I cant as there is none of my saved Albums on my phone! 

How do I fix it?

And yes I have tried turning it on and off again 😛 hehehe! 

kev 

21 Replies

You haven't accidentally toggled "view offline only" by any chance?

Nope I am online...

I have just unsaved/saved a few of my desktop albums again and they have appeared on my phone...so I will have to go through my complete collection unsaving/aving again! 

This wil update all my albums on my phone! 

grrr!! this is going to take ages! 😞

I actually meant the filter you see when you swipe down in most views - one of the options is to show offline content only.

Oh... 

I just checked that but it doesnt make any differece in fact i dont have any music avaible offlone....

Hmmm.....ok. If you have no music available offline, it may be quicker just to uninstall spotify and redownload it from Play which will force the app to resync. Could be quicker than what you're proposing. 

Thanks for all your help and responses.... 

I tried unistall/reinstall no luck either 😞 

Unsave/save option is going well 😄

Ouch.......I'm missing something, wish I knew what it was but I haven't seen this before. If anything comes to me I'll give you a shout. 

If you want to take this up with customer support, you can get in touch hereIf you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it to speed things along.

Same for me... Was listening to music, sudently stopped, and then.... nothing... empty.... uninstall/install not solved the problem.

I have the same problem. It's ridiculous! I had hundreds of albums saved. I'm using a Nexus 4. 

Help would be much appreciated.

Thanks Joe, re-install actually worked for me!

Hi All,

ONCE AGAIN THIS HAS HAPPENED! And although I do like the forum help idea...none of it has actually helped!! and it feels like Spotify are just fobbing you off with ...oh you can go and ask the internet and they will help you!!

It feels so disjointed and unhelpful!!! They (Spotify) havent even replied to this thread to acknowlegde the issue! 

HELP! 

I have lots of saved albums on my spotify desktop software, and I did have them on my Samsung Galaxy S2, but they have just vanished from phone, all my music! gone! 

I can still access it through my spotify desktop but I would like to listen to my music when walking about, but I cant as there is none of my saved Albums on my phone! 

How does SPOTIFT go about fix it?

So @Duckman did you get in touch with spotify direct via the contact form, as I suggested in my earlier post?

Hey Joe 🙂 

Yeah I had a look at the forms but none of the categorise work for this error....I will just try it again under androuid error message 🙂 

Thaks for reminding me ....i did not coomplete this part of the process to my shame...hangs head....

🙂

tsk, tsk 🙂

Don't forget to reply to the automated email, if you get one.

It happens one more time !!!

All the albums are gone... All the artists are gone...

All is gone except the playlists....

F**k !!!!!

You're kidding Sporify?

Same for me. And the weired thing is, as I am using two smartphones, the albums only disappeared on one of them. Both are the same make and model by the way... Very weired...

I contacted Spotify and pray for help 🙂

Is this  Magic? or bull**bleep**?

Enter your win client

Remove and save one of our album

Enter Android

waiiiiiit.....

All albums will show up

But..... You'll have to sync all one more time...

I contantacted spotify ...useless...disappeared into a void of nothing ness!! 

My albums did come back eventually though.....i await for it to happen again! 

Suggested posts