Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All songs in playlists missing

Solved!

All songs in playlists missing

So i've got a HTC Desire S, running Android v.2.3.5. Up until a few weeks ago i was using the old spotify-app- with great success. Now, as the app has been updated, all the songs in my playlists are gone. This includes my own playlists and my starred list, but not the playlists that i subscribe to. The playlist names and everything is there, but when i access them, no songs are listed.

When I access the playlists on my computer however, everything shows as normal. This was no issue before the application upgrade, so I wonder, do you have any solution to this?

Link to screendump

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Yep that's possibly the reason then. Get in touch with spotify support through the contact us page wihthis issue and add a comment to that page I linked to above. Hopefully they'll fix this very quickly as its affecting a good number of people
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Do you have this issue http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Android/Unable-to-play-my-own-playlists/td-p/49017

Or is yours different?
----------------

Hi, thanks for answering.

No, it doesn't seem to be the same error. The case under the link you attached the users would experience that the application crashes, or they are returned to their homescreen when trying to access their playlists.

The issue I'm having is that I am perfectly able to access the playlist, but they are all empty.

Thanks again for the quick response! 🙂

If you have non-english characters in your username it could still be related
----------------

Hi

My username is in english, i do have a Special symbol though; # in the username. Could this be the reason, and is it possible to change my username?

Marked as solution

Yep that's possibly the reason then. Get in touch with spotify support through the contact us page wihthis issue and add a comment to that page I linked to above. Hopefully they'll fix this very quickly as its affecting a good number of people
----------------

Thanks! Will do!

Jus logged in to find i had to update b4 it would let me access my acct...now i can access my acct,i find all my playlists have been deleted,,,,,WTH??? PLZ SORT THIS OUT FOR ME A.S.A.P....TY

playlists have returned this morning..if u helped then ty 🙂 

Suggested posts