Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All sorts of problems with new release

All sorts of problems with new release

Some tracks will sync, some will only play when online mode, but go grey when not even though synced, phone syncs for 10 minutes every time it gets internet connection, new sync " download " when disconnected sim card to sd card

New facebook implemented userface is ridiculous and made the android " -_- " settings button obsolete, why replace that with some useless facebook style side option slide ?

Manouvering through Playlists, settings etc hard after new release and with slow / lagging input due to " new fancy features "

Cant even SOMETIMES listen to some of the songs I have on the phone despite spotify, when offline, why.. ?

So much wrong with this now and its driving me mad, not going to pay for this

ever

again

just easier to illegally download everything than to pay for it honestly. ( inb4 report him for doing something, didnt actually say i was doing it dummy )

5 Replies

Spotify is connected to wifi and NOT in offline mode

even in the same wifi as pc, and laptop

says offline in phone display, wont sync, wont show up on pc screen

wtf really ? and you want monthly subscriptions for this crap ?

1. (Optional) Take a deep breath
  2. Please have a look in this topic and help us help you
Community Ergo Sum

With the greatest respect Per...

You opened that thread a week ago, there have been 20 detailed problem reports submitted so far giving all the details you asked for and yet not a single word of feedback from Spotify. People will be loathed to take the time to submit a detailed problem report if it just goes into a black hole and they never hear anything back.

Are these problems being worked on? Have any of the problems reported in that thread been duplicated by your engineers? At the moment we just don't know because you haven't told us anything. If they are being worked on or have been duplicated it would be good if you could update the original thread so that people know that something is actually happening.

Hi Steve,

we don't do black holes, only supernovas.

Seriously though. We generally won't ask for your feedback if we don't intend to use it in some way or form. Let us collect feedback first and take it from there.

Don't forget that thread is also good for troubleshooting; it may have helped some folks already, folks who didn't need to post their issue, because troubleshooting resolved their issue.

Community Ergo Sum

Nice diplomatic answer not actually addressing any of the questions I asked.

You should be a politician or work for the UN or something, you're obviously wasted at Spotify 😉

Suggested posts