Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Almost everything gone from account including Premium.

Almost everything gone from account including Premium.

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

Samsung A10s

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

I recently logged out of my account on Android, and when I logged back in almost everything was gone - the Home and Search tabs are as if my account was newly created with no listening history, the Premium tab is offering me Premium as if I were on a Free plan (I've had Premium for months), and my Library is entirely empty except for 1 artist the account is following for some reason. I know this is an issue with the app interacting with my account specifically as I can still see everything if I log in through a browser, but Android is the only way I can use my account currently as my browser is out of date & Spotify Player doesn't work properly.

Troubleshooting I have tried:

- Clean reinstall as per the tutorial, including deleting com.spotify.music

- Uninstall -> remove SD card & restart -> reinstall (a solution suggested somewhere else on the boards)

- Logging in via email link rather than with password in case it does anything

- Removing all apps' access to my account & then reinstalling again in case one of them was causing some jank (Discord, Statsforspotify, Obscurify)

Attached are screenshots of what my Home, Library & Premium tabs currently look like.

Thank you in advance for any advice.

spotifyhelp_premium.jpg
spotifyhelp_home.jpg
spotifyhelp_library.jpg
1 Reply

Hey @LH03,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

It seems you're not logging in on the right account.

Could you check the steps proposed in this FAQ page to see if you have more than one account?

Do you find your profile via a search in the app? This can also lead to the lost account.

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts